12 people, including 3 soldiers, arrested for gun ring which supplied Chicago-area gangs

They are accused (remember, they haven’t been convicted of anything yet) of legally obtaining firearms, and then selling them to people who for whatever reason cannot legally purchase them.

Of course, the ammosexuals are having a field day with this on a local message board.

Wow. Couldn’t resist poisoning the well from get go, could ya?

This “ammosexual” sees this as a very good thing; it’s been the one consistent message us “substitute penis fetishists” have been asking for for decades, in lieu of more gun control: enforce existing laws, lock up the criminals breaking them. I hope our law enforcement agencies, federal, state, county, and municipal, can continue to work together to score many more such victories, and that our court systems can see fit to throw the book at them and keep them locked up for the maximum possible sentence.

In the meantime, I’ll just go jam the barrel of one of my guns up my ass and tickle my prostate whilst I masturbate to the latest issue of Guns and Ammo.

After some moderator discussion, this thread will stay closed due to the intentionally offensive sexualized comments in both posts. If anyone wants to start a new thread on the general topic, please keep it civil.

No formal warnings.