14 k of g in a f p d

How many Knights of the Garter are there?

[QUOTE=Quartz]
How many Knights of the Garter are there?
[/QUOTE]

25 :frowning:

Whens the darn contest end?

I don’t know, think I will be seeing the guy today so I will ask him.

I’m beginning to wish I never posed this question as I am pretty sure the answer will be a groaner and annoy a lot of people rather than being a case of “ah, I never thought of that, how clever!”.

[QUOTE=mittu]
I’m beginning to wish I never posed this question …
[/QUOTE]

As well you should. My life is a shambles, my wife has left me, the cat sits in a corner growling, my colleagues avoid me, and all because I wander the halls muttering things like "kings of Germany?..nonono…kinds of grain? …can’t be… maybe it’s not ‘k of g in’, but rather ‘k of gin!’ … kilos of gin in a finely prepared drink! …that’s just dumb… dopers will laugh at me for that one… ::sob:: …someone please help me… hey, hey Jim! What words do you know that start with…Jim! whereyougoinman? …hello, is this the library? I’m trying to figure out…hello?

Hello, my name is <insert generic Nigerian name> and I need your help.
I want to get $100,000,000 out of the country, so just send me your full bank details and you will get a financial surprise. Oh yes, you will. :eek:

Oh, and I will also send you the answer to the puzzle 14k of g in a f p d!

I had a dream last night that I came up with a brilliant solution to this. Of course I’ve been taking a lot of cold medicine and don’t recall the brilliant answer. It probably didn’t make sense anyway.

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
I had a dream last night that I came up with a brilliant solution to this. Of course I’ve been taking a lot of cold medicine and don’t recall the brilliant answer. It probably didn’t make sense anyway.
[/QUOTE]

It’s kind of like the story of Coleridge and Kubla Khan, except with NyQuil.

14 Khan of Gublai in a Fately Pleasure Dome?
…so close.

I’ve been trying to do something interesting with ‘a four pack deck’ but so far, nada.

[QUOTE=manx]
I’ve been trying to do something interesting with ‘a four pack deck’ but so far, nada.
[/QUOTE]

14 kings of glubs in a fourteen pack deck?

No, I’ve got nothing.

“Hi, I’m Melli and I’m a 14 kovaginafukkapeedaholic.”

“Hi Melli.”

“Sob.”

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GET THIS! mittu, even if it’s a groaner the relief will be amazing.

[QUOTE=gigi]
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GET THIS! mittu, even if it’s a groaner the relief will be amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Is this thread still around? I’d forgotten about this puzzle long time ago. Yeah.

–KidScruffy in denial

14 Kinds of Glass in a Ford Panel Delivery?

Google Ads tell us we can “Watch Morgan Spurlock’s documentaries” on our PCs. Do you suppose this Spurlock fellow has the answer?

14 kippers of gladness in a four person duet.

14 kinds of gullible in a four-page Dopethread?

)(Yeah, I know I should have posted it 2 pages ago. So sue me.)

[QUOTE=Scarlett67]
14 kinds of gullible in a four-page Dopethread?

)(Yeah, I know I should have posted it 2 pages ago. So sue me.)
[/QUOTE]

We have a winner!!!

14 kinds of garbage in a full public dumpster?

This thread is quite amusing, I must say.