14 k of g in a f p d

I will not open this thread again.

I WILL not open this thread again.

I will NOT open this thread again.

I will not OPEN this thread again.

I will not open THIS thread again.

I will not open this THREAD again.

I will not open this thread AGAIN.

I WILL NOT OPEN THIS THREAD AGAIN.

::sob::

[QUOTE=Mellivora capensis]
I will not open this thread again.

I WILL not open this thread again.

I will NOT open this thread again.

I will not OPEN this thread again.

I will not open THIS thread again.

I will not open this THREAD again.

I will not open this thread AGAIN.

I WILL NOT OPEN THIS THREAD AGAIN.

::sob::
[/QUOTE]
I bet you will.

Ye gods, is this still going?

14 kinds of gnashing in a fifty page disaster!

[QUOTE=Crotalus]
I bet you will.
[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

[QUOTE=Mellivora capensis]
I hate you.
[/QUOTE]

Errrr…Crotalus, you do know there was a winky-smiley-thingee in there somewhere?

:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Mellivora capensis]
I hate you.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, let’s be friends. Our shared misery is all mittu’s fault. Besides, wasn’t it worth coming back in to read Dervorin’s clever post above? And on preview: sure, I figured you were joking.

[QUOTE=Crotalus]
…Besides, wasn’t it worth coming back in to read Dervorin’s clever post above?..
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Let it never be said that trainwrecks only happen in the Pit.

So, who’s going to start mittu’s Pit thread? I would do it myself but my computer is running a brute force search of all possible combinations of English words beginning with k, g, a, f, p, and d and I don’t want to slow it down.

14 kinds of gasket in a Ford parts department?

Note to self/everyone: do not post puzzles to which one doesn’t already know the answer…

[QUOTE=Dead Cat]
Note to self/everyone: do not post puzzles to which one doesn’t already know the answer…
[/QUOTE]

Singing: Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they’ll continue reading it forever just because…

14 kinds of gendarmes in a French police department?

Make it stop, fer cripe’s sake!!

14 kinds of gear in a Ford Pinto drivetrain.

[QUOTE=Dead Cat]
Note to self/everyone: do not post puzzles to which one doesn’t already know the answer…
[/QUOTE]

Dead Cat is thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000,000…

14 kinds of gates in a field-programmable device.

Sigh.

I didn’t open this thread at all until today because I thought it was about some kind of abbreviation for something inappropriate and not work-safe that was going to get me into trouble and finally I couldn’t stand the curiousity any more, so for the past twenty minutes I’ve been alternating between laughing my ass off and unwillingly thinking f-p-d, f-p-d, f-p-d…WHAT THE HELL IS F-P-D??

Five piece dinner?

Hey, I emailed Auto Trader in the UK about it. They haven’t replied. Bastards. All I can hope is that their customer support people are now suffering too.

[QUOTE=gigi]
Dead Cat is thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000,000…
[/QUOTE]

14?

There is no reason to panic–we must remain calm. How about some soothing holiday carols? Here’s one that comes to mind: “mittu roasting on an open fire…”

It’s not as bad as that thread about how many palomino horses can you see in this painting. I spent hours squinting at that fucking picture.

Oh my god, how could this be threadspotted without any relief in sight!

14 kinds of gas in a fractional petroleum distillate?