The Douglases shared a large bed and were frequently seen waking up all tangled in each other; they engaged in a lot of “schmooching,” and every so often they would find a “reason” to retire to the bedroom. Little hints were dropped as to why they put up with each other’s idiocyncracies, with much eyebrow-wagging and nudging, then a quick retreat to the bedroom . . .
[/QUOTE]
True, but the number of people walking in through the bedroom closet door might have put a damper on things during the daytime - for Oliver, at least, if not for Lisa.
[QUOTE=Voyager]
True, but the number of people walking in through the bedroom closet door might have put a damper on things during the daytime - for Oliver, at least, if not for Lisa.
[/QUOTE]
. . . You think there was never a four-way with the Monroe Brothers?
[QUOTE=tdn]
Quick poll for men: Carolyn Jones, or Angelica Huston?
Likewise for women: John Astin, or Raul Julia?
[/QUOTE]
Raul Julia is pretty hot, but there’s just something about John Astin. I like off beat. And I’m a girl but, Carolyn Jones. In fact now you’ve got me thinking about a threeway with Morticia and Gomez.
[QUOTE=tdn]
Quick poll for men: Carolyn Jones, or Angelica Huston?
Likewise for women: John Astin, or Raul Julia?
[/QUOTE]
Raul Julia is pretty hot, but there’s just something about John Astin. I like off beat. And I’m a girl but, Carolyn Jones. In fact now you’ve got me thinking about a threeway with Morticia and Gomez.
When I was about ten and watching “The Addams Family”, Carolyn Jones made me have funny feelings belowstairs. Now I’m 46, and when I catch the show, she still does. Even as a child, I knew it was way better than “The Munsters”.
Of course the joke was usually that Al was not. But, I’ll toss 'em in since I’ve always thought that this show was very underrated.
[/QUOTE]
Al wanted to get frisky once in a while. Especially in the earlier episodes. Of course there was the running joke of Al only lasting a very short time, so while they might be horny I don’t think they were having great sex.
What about Steve and Marcie though? I bet Marcie was a tiger in bed.
[QUOTE=control-z]
Al wanted to get frisky once in a while. Especially in the earlier episodes. Of course there was the running joke of Al only lasting a very short time, so while they might be horny I don’t think they were having great sex.
What about Steve and Marcie though? I bet Marcie was a tiger in bed.
[/QUOTE]
Since no one’s mentioned them yet, I’ll just add some “Addams” contemporaries -
Darrin & Samantha Stephens. They got it on, passionately, romantically & sweatily. For that matter, I’ve no doubt that Endora would occasionally forget her animosity towards her ex-husband Maurice and shtoop him.
Bob Newhart & Suzanne Pleshette’s characters in the Bob Newhart Show - I’ll bet they even were into roie playing, with Suzanne putting on a blond wig & a sweater, and pretending they were hoteliers in New Hampshire!
[QUOTE=The New and Improved Superman]
Bob Newhart & Suzanne Pleshette’s characters in the Bob Newhart Show - I’ll bet they even were into roie playing, with Suzanne putting on a blond wig & a sweater, and pretending they were hoteliers in New Hampshire!
[/QUOTE]
Nah. Remember, in the final moments of Newhart Bob asked Emily why she didn’t wear sweaters more often.
I think Emily was WAY more into sex than Bob.
Once, however, during a taping of Newhart Bob’s other wife came downstairs wearing a sexy nightgown and he called her “Emily.” She stopped the taping and did a funny bit about being the new wife.
Oh, and I always got the vibe that Carolyn Jones Morticia would tie up Gomez for laughs, while Angelica Huston Morticia would tie up Gomez and beat him nearly to death.
Well, yes, Jefferson was not so bad, but Marcy once sighed that, like Los Angeles, she was still waiting for the big one.
OTOH, she called Steve “Mr. Ever-ready” and once complained that they only had ninety minutes on work-nights and had to use weekends to catch up. And acting-wise–there was one scene, where the camera wasn’t even really on them, where they were off to one side, playing gently with each other’s fingers, and giving each other total Morticia and Gomez looks. It was so cute, and kinda hot considering that neither is a sex icon, and that Amanda Bearse at least was totally acting…
And she also had two or three times where she totally mimed a, uhm, happy time on-camera; once they even built an episode using it.