2 coeds, 1 burning question...

Callie,
         The post count on the side is the member's total current count, not the count when she wrote it. For example, if she has 7 now, when she posts again the counters will all be set to 8.

Yes, you do. It only appears on the original posts. After you hit "post reply" it vanishes.

Enjoy, newbie

Callie,
The post count on the side is the member’s total current count, not the count when she wrote it. For example, if she has 7 now, when she posts again the counters will all be set to 8.
Yes, you do. It only appears on the original posts. After you hit “post reply” it vanishes.

Enjoy, newbie **

[/QUOTE]

thank you lurkernomore – that makes sence.

Ah, west coast girls. I guess that explains the cavalier attitude towards sex that shocks my midwestern sensibilities.

I just can’t wait until global warming melts enough icebergs so that both coasts are flooded. I think I’m going to go spray some aerosol cans out the window while driving.

Until next time nemesisters -

Sincerely,
BK

:wink:

You are just jealous. West coast girls have plenty of sense. So many great ideas come from the West coast, whether it’s coffee and bands from Seattle or fashion and movies from LA. We have the utmost class and sophistication and we still know how to have a good time. They even wrote a song about us. The west coast provides satisfaction guarenteed. It’s no wonder you’re a virgin. You’re probably one of those uneducated, fashion lacking, midwestern hicks. You may even be missing a few teeth. You can’t get laid because you live in a town with a population of ten, all of which you are related to. You really need to get out more.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by BlackKnight *

Oh honey, don’t worry, the flooding will be slow and we will have plenty of time to move into your neighborhood! But you know what, why don’t you rush out an buy a new pair of binoculars now because we promise to get a place with lots of big windows…

Hey there ladies… sadly, my travel plans involve, at best, being in towards the bay area this summer, but if you do decide to come up north, I promise you some hellacious hospitality. (Bonus geek points for those that catch the reference)

oh, by the way, Monkeybutt I’m assuming you meant your posts in a humorous sort of way, but some folks could take what you said personally, and drag you into the Pit. You don’t want to go there. Really. Ask around.

It also makes Mods angry, but that’s pretty harmless. :smiley:

For some reason I thought this thread would be about gonorrhea.

If you’re talking about “Californication,” I think you missed the point of the song, which is that the California “mystique” is built on fakery. (Pay your surgeon very well/ To break the spell of aging/ Celebrity skin is this your chin/ Or is that war your waging…Space may be the final frontier/ But it’s made in a Hollywood basement…)

I suppose coffee, good bands, and fashion are pretty important. The Midwest only generated things like the airplane, the assembly line, and most of the food grown in the U.S. But those are less important than drinking coffee while dressed well, with a good band playing, aren’t they?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Lizard *

LIZARD
The song I was talking about was California Girls by the Beach Boys. I’m sorry I offended you. I’m a big fan of travel and enjoy the culture and history that every new place has to offer although I have to say that there is no place like home :slight_smile: no matter where home may be. I was upset because Black Knight wished the the west coast and the east coast too into the ocean. I think he feels that somehow becuase people some people from the west coast have sex that none of us have any morale. I agree that sex before marriage is wrong but I don’t view people who have sex as immoral. I think there are many componants to a persons moral and that Black Knight should not judge two entire coasts on a question coming from two coeds having some college fun. Once again Lizard i am sorry.

Jeez, did somebody turn over two pages at once? We were talking about sex and other such pleasant topics and suddenly morals came up…where’s the fun in that? C’mon kids, lets play nice.

Monkeybutt, I thought the winking smiley at the end of my post was a good indication that it was meant in jest. FTR, I do not, nor have I ever seriously advocated, the deaths of millions of people simply because they live in coastal regions. Geez.

I never said that they didn’t. I think you misunderstood the meaning of “sensibilities”. No biggie; happens to the best of us.

Uneducated enough to know the meaning of the word “sensibility”. :smiley: I admit that I have no fashion sense. However, I see this as a good thing. I try not to wear anything just because other people think it looks good, with the exception of a suit I wore once to a kegger.

I’m from Minnesota, not Iowa. :wink:

Please note that there is a difference between “can’t get laid” and “does not wish at this time to get laid”. (Of course, they aren’t mutually exclusive.) I live in a town with a population of about 85,493. The combined metro area of Duluth-Superior is around 130,000. I am related to approximately two of these people.

Everyone tells me this. My usual response is, “If you’re the sort of person that’s out there, why on earth would I want to get out more?” But in this case, I don’t think you really meant to get nasty. It’s just a misunderstanding.

Truce?

The morale level depends, of course, on the quality of the sex…

(Slips back into the swamp, not to be seen again for a little while…)

So are you contemplating boning yer friend’s guy? Maybe you two should tag-team him. At least try it! Friends that play together stay together… plus, if you install a webcam and stream it to the internet you could make a bundle at $19.95 per!
fourth useless post and counting

Honestly, am I the only one here who finds anything wrong about this whole thread? That had to be the dumbest OP I have EVER seen in my life.

Speak for yourself BK, this particular midwesterner’s sensibilities are most definitely NOT shocked, he’s wondering about taking a west coast vacation now… =)
wolf189 (finding this thread very intriguing…)

Oh my, it looks like we’ve found one of those delightful people who are afraid to talk about sex. Please HomeSlice take a moment to tell us why this is. Are you:

A) So young you think all memebers of the opposite sex
have cooties?
B) So old you’ve forgotten what sex is?
C) One of those people who think if you ignore an issue
long enough it will go away and leave you alone?

Come on, enlighten us. Show us the point in life that we went wrong. Only you can bring us back from the edge of the abyss we stand before…

You are not the only one. I don’t think I’ve met anyone that is as condescending as PinkBunny sounds. I look forward to meeting the nemesisters in Great Debates someday. I’ve been too long without an adversary.

But because we hold such an opinion, we obviously are either afraid to talk about sex, or can’t get laid. :rolleyes:

I understand your quandary completely, Pink Bunny. The summer before grade three, my best friend and I were taken on a walk by stupidity (or something like that, there was a lot of stupidity involved) when dairy foods came up. We decided that by this point in our lives we should have eaten ten flavours of ice cream (combined) in order to enjoy respectable lives. But alas, our count only came to nine, we were one lucky flavour short.

Since my friend is currently lactose intolerant, the duty fell to me. Which leads us to our problem: If I eat a flavour he’s already eaten does that count as number ten or was it just a rerun of a previous number? Keep in mind, the majority of our nine are his and we have only a limited number of flavours available so the chances of this coming up are very high.

I came to the following conclusions, which you might find useful, after a bowl of Rocky Road which I had eaten all up, inside:

1. By bringing together psychology, biology, and physics, and mixing them in a bowl with ice, we had calculated that the number of flavours we needed to eat in order to be respectable was exactly ten. Ten were the number of flavours to be eaten, and the number of flavours to be eaten would be ten. Eleven would we not eat, nor would we eat nine, except if we then proceeded to ten.

Twelve was right out!

When we had eaten ten flavours exactly, we would no longer look like naive fools in the eyes of our peers, and we could hold our heads up high as we walked among the other eight year olds.

1. It didn’t matter if one of us had experienced four flavours and the other six. Or if one of us had eaten three and the other seven. Or even if one of us had eaten two and the other eight. No, it would not matter if one of us had intimately known only one flavour, and the other nine. For we knew that, if nothing else, we shared but one brain.

2. Hi, Opal.

ice cream? Don’t mock it’s not nice! :frowning:

Pink Bunny
It has been over 4 days since you posted the OP.

I sincerely hope you have overcome your problem last weekend!

:slight_smile: