2 coeds, 1 burning question...

Are you saying that if Pink Bunny hides inside of a Trojan she will avoid the wrath of the Holy Ice Cream Grenade?

Originally posted by sturmhauke

No.

I like Mojo Jojo too.

Hi Opal!

Eh, no biggie. Sorry if I popped off a little too hastily. I live in Seattle, but I’m a native Ohioan, and DAMN proud of it! (Go Browns!) So I’m always ready for a fight if someone wants to dog the Midwest. Might I say though that you apologize way too readily to fit in well around here! :smiley:

Hey PinkBunny. I am assuming you are in college because of the coed part of the subject. I am also in college and have not had sex with anybody, does that mean i don’t have a respectable life? I also don’t plan on having sex until i am married. Does that mean i will never have a respectable life? Please, help me see the error of my ways.

Also, if i were to have a friend who has ad sex with 10 different people, would that make me enjoy a respectful life? My count would still be 0, but our combined count would be 10.

HomeSlice, you really need to take it easy and remember this whole discussion is based on drunk talk. Now if you don’t drink and have no friends who drink I guess you may not understand this concept but since you say you are a college student, odds are you have some experience in this realm. The fact that you have not had sex and plan on waiting until you are in a state of wedded bliss is comendable, provided you are happy with going that route. I am only concerned that perhaps you have the wrong attitude towards sex because you seem offended by the thought of other people taking an opportunity to partake in a rather enjoyable activiy. Look at it this way, you do it your way and we’ll do it ours. I promise we don’t judge you (or BlackKnight for that matter)for not having had sex but I would appreciate it if you didn’t judge us for making a different choice.

Pink Bunny, as the SDMB tradition goes, it doesn’t matter if your friend has slept with him or not. It only counts if we get pictures! :smiley:

St. Attila: OK, I admit that was a stupid thing to say. I suppose my Internal Humor Filter wasn’t working properly. I’ve gotten it reinstalled though.

Originally posted by sturmhauke

It wasn’t stupid, sturmhauke. I just wanted to make sure everyone realized I was trying to make a point, not just be funny. No offence intended.

[/mom hat]I’m one of those old fashioned people who was raised in a sexually repressive home, and so my sexual mores and behavior are a lot different from yours. I will defend your right to behave as you wish (more power to you, actually) and commend you that you don’t condemn others who are different. I just hope you are taking proper precautions so as not to be harmed by STDs. It sounds like you are probably smart and careful. I do worry with the drinking thing that you may end up taking chances that you might not otherwise take. Be safe and careful, have fun, and welcome to the SDMB. [/mom hat off]

I hope this doesn’t offend you.

----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

Hnmmmmm… it has been a few days, I wonder if they did fix the problem, and if we’ll get nice sticky details… hehehehe

I could probably do without the sticky part.

Well the problem is still a problem but we saw something sparkley in the street and got distracted, it won’t happen again. We promise to be careful and never talk about anything the least bit STICKY…thank you, but the less said on that subject the better…