2021 SDMB Celebrity Death Pool

Pro golfer Gene Siller was shot and killed (along with two other people), exiting his final round at 59 under par.

psst…that means he was 41

Are we talking strictly Secretaries of Defense? Because John Floyd was clearly our worst Secretary of War.

That was before my time, and I was only quoting the Atlantic. Frankly, I do not care, I just enjoyed reading his obituary.
I don’t know if she is known in the USA, though she acted opposite Frank Sinatra and others in Von Ryan’s Express (as per linked article), but in Spain in the 70s she was an inevitable TV presence: Raffaella Carrà, singer, dancer, entertainer exits the stage at the tender age of 78. And when I write inevitable, I mean it literally: we only had two channels and sometimes she appeared in both simultaneously.

This is actually worse. After autopsy it was determined he was struck in the chest by a fireworks mortar that malfunctioned as he was trying to get out of the hot tub and escape said fireworks. And my neighbor wonders why I objected to him allowing some kids to set off fireworks in the cul-de-sac where I live.

A late post but I just heard this one.

Former adult film actress Lauren Scott (aka Dakota Skye) died on June 9 at the age of 27.

The cause of death has not been reported but there have been specific denials of suicide or drug overdose by people that knew her.

Delia Fiallo, mother of the telanovela, dies at 96.

The President of Haiti, Jovenel Moise, was assassinated last night in his home. He was 52.

Robert Downey Sr. has died at 85.

Former pro wrestler Chris Youngblood dead at 55.

Actor Suzzanne Douglas, from Parenthood and When They See Us, dead at 64.

Ahmad Jibril, (former) head of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — General Command, dead at 83.

Death came off the bench and tackled Dicky Maegle

Rapper KTS Dre, real name Londre Sylvester, died after being shot 64 times after exiting a Chicago jail. He was 31.

To go with the theme rapper Indian Red Boy was shot and killed while on Instagram live. You can find the footage on the internet but I wouldn’t recommend it. He was either a community activist or violent member of the Bloods (or both) depending on the article you read. He apparently raised some ire by disrespecting the mural of dead rapper Nipsey Hussle who happened to like the color blue a lot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotnewhiphop.com/rapper-indian-red-boy-allegedly-murdered-over-nipsey-hussle-diss-on-ig-live-news.135556.html%3F_amp

Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff has died at 71.