24: Hour 4

This scenario gets my vote. I don’t think he’s her dad. We saw him with a slip of paper calling Mrs. Bauer, saying his daughter was missing, right? How do we really know he’s her father? Why did he want to keep Jack’s wife at the furniture store? I would have been out looking for the girls, not staying in the store.
Has Janet ever mentioned her dad? I think it’s all part of an elaborate set-up to lure Jack away from the assassination plot. Get Kim away through her friend, get Kim’s parents involved in looking for her, and the killing of the Presidential candidate can go on.

I think what happened was Bauer drops his gun and the bad guy blows the cop’s head off. The janitor didn’t at shoot anyone.

I think what happened was Bauer drops his gun and the bad guy blows the cop’s head off. The janitor didn’t shoot at anyone.

[hijack]
The “Sentinel Guy”'s real name is Richard Burgi. I don’t know what he’s called on “24”, since I live in Holland and we don’t have that show over here (yet). We’re always behind with this kind of thing.

[sub]I loved “The Sentinel”. Often badly written with some outrageous “plots”, but Jim and Blair were so doing it.[/sub]

[/hijack]

Yeah, but it’s so much funnier to call him “The Sentinel.” :wink:

His name in “24” is Alan York.

Presumably Alan York doesn’t have super senses*.

Signed,
Podkayne,
Doing her part to perpetuate typcasting.