24: Season 8: Episode 7 (10:00pm - 11:00pm)

Which itself was kinda stupid, wasn’t it? If Vlady-poo calls asking about some hot rods (sorry, couldn’t resist!) claiming to have been solicited by a mysteriously wealthy buyer who just happened to pop up at the moment of the very crisis of their Big Plan, well, surely that’s a pretty big tip-off that somebody might be trawling for the holder? In that case, instantly taking out Vlad is a great way to shout out to whoever might be watching, “YES, WE HAVE THEM!” Staying on the hush-hush and forcing CTU to chase up all their who-knows-how-many leads individually would have been a much better, if less dramatic, plan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Loved the bit where Jack got knifed. I think his immediate reaction was mainly just surprise that anyone would have the balls to take a knife to him, as opposed to anything along the lines of “ARGH MY ORGANS.” Never stab Jack Bauer: you just piss him off and give him a handy weapon.

Jack: “It’s just a flesh wound.”
Bad guy: “Your arm’s off!”
Jack: “… no it isn’t…”

Yeah, it’s reminiscent of season 2 after the plane he was on (with Nina) was hit by a missile. After the crash, he had a pretty think sliver of metal embedded in his leg. He just pulled it out and kept on walking… I don’t remember if he had a limp in the next 10 minutes or so, but definitely no limp in the next hour.

Where is tonight’s thread?

I posted it earlier:

But looks like nobody else has posted to it yet. I had to record, and getting ready to watch now.