3rd 4th & 5th Most Pleasurable Sensations

As I see it there would be much dispute about 1 (orgasm) and 2 (defecation). Well, maybe someone would question #2. Anyway, how about 3, 4 & 5?

Scratching an itch

1. Stretching.
  2. Hypnagogia.
  3. Scratching.

Moving to IMHO from GQ.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

Sneezing. A really good, non-sickness, non-allergy, long come-on, glorious, wet free sneeze.

Uhh, what? Defecation is nowhere on my list of pleasurable sensations.

Items 2 through 4, in no particular order, would be tasting good food, having my shoulders rubbed, and mild inebriation.

Related to a number 2 sorta pleasure. When I get really nauseous (either due to bad food/reaction to said food or motion sickness) the feeling of a now empty stomach ranks WAY up there. Where’s that damn pukey smiley when you really need it?

The OP is referring to a quote usually attributed to Mark Twain (I’m not sure if he actually said it):

Note that it doesn’t say these pleasures are the first two on the list.

Food is pretty high up there

Sleep may not be thought of as much, but try staying up until your eyes cant stay open and tell me its not hell to remain awake. It almost hurts in a way

I’d have to say chocolate is a great sensation, if it’s GOOD chocolate. It’s not just the taste, it’s the mouth feel too.

Also, getting an itch scratched. I have a couple of bobby pins that have been designated as ear cleaners, and removing the wax and stray cat hairs is incredibly pleasurable.

Many people enjoy sitting in a tub of hot water.

1. Comparing Denorex to Selsun Blue. See, Denorex tingles. It tells me it’s doing more. Selsun Blue? No tingle.
    I had to try it to believe it.

A deep massage would be on my list.

1. Orgasm
  2. Food
  3. Music that really moves me
  4. Massage
  5. Kissing and cuddling with my partner

A good ear cleaning, preferably with a bent paper clip.

Knowing that I helped a fellow human being who was in a jam, with no thoughts of person gain or aggrandizement.

Nah, just kidding. How about a good drunk?

Sleeping and burping up a big gas bubble that’s felt like someone stabbing you in the chest with an ice pick.

1. A good, lotiony footrub
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    /
  2. Orgasm
  3. Hugs/cuddles
  4. Petting a soft animal
  5. Floating in a pool (unless the pool is cold or it’s windy outside, in which this drops off the list entirely and is replaced by a shoulder rub)

Also expressed as “There is nothing so overrated as a bad fuck, and nothing so underrated as a good shit”.

#3: Getting to say “I told you so”.