500th Post, And A Departure

It is my one-year anniversary of discovering these boards, and I am celebrating my 500th post!

In the coming weeks, I anticipate that my schedule will become far too hectic for me to continue posting regularly on this message board. I have also come to realize that my own personal level of involvement here, interacting with others in this type of environment, has greatly exceeded what I would consider to be ‘healthy’. I still have dozens more questions in my mind that I did not get the opportunity to ask. I may eventually return, despite my best interests, but I will not be able to do so for a few months at least.

In case I don’t return, I would like to say that although I may have had some disagreements at times with other posters, I harbor no animosity to anyone here. I hope you all feel the same.

I apologize that I was unable to answer more of your questions, particularly when I have asked so many of my own.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your time, your courtesy, and your patience.

Thanks, and goodbye.

Well, that was surreal.
C’mon back when you get a chance.

Another case of post countal depression.