A customer with captured aliens is trying to buy our product

A colleague of mine in college was married and pregnant. Her husband became convinced that she was bearing the Antichrist. They discussed this with their minister, who suggested an exorcism (hey, it can’t hurt…). They had this done, the husband decided it didn’t take, so he divorced her. Later on in the pregnancy, she was talking to the minister, who asked, “So, have you thought up any names for the child?”

“Sure,” she said. “Damien.”

Although I’m sure our parts guy would love to fly across the country to meet this man, I’m pretty sure it ain’t gonna happen. We don’t usually go on site just for a quote, and I’m not sure how he could sneak that one on his expense report. “went to see aliens, $1,000.”

Seriously, this guy is not going to get anything from us, we just want to talk to him again. (Then again, we do have some old inventory we need to unload…)

So far he has not returned our message, so I may not know if he called back until Monday.

I was hoping your company distributed Purina Alien Chow.

I misunderstood, when you wrote “when he talks to him in person” I assumed you meant he was going there, not talking over the phone.

As mentioned earlier, don’t take a personal check. :smiley:

Okay, maybe I’m missing it. What exactly do you sell?

Pay attention NurseCarmen. They sell Alien Environmental Chambers, of course.
:rolleyes:

Remember, never build an alien habitat without the assistance of a certified and bonded X-COM habitat research technician.

Perhaps the caller was not the man whose name & number was left on the message. Perhaps someone was playing a prank on that man. The man may not return your phone calls because he thinks your calls are a prank (and require a long distance call to respond to).

You do realize they have spies everywhere, and you’ve just outed this guy to the world, right? I’m sure NASA has already traced this guy through your post and is confiscating the spaceship as we speak.

The reason the guy hasn’t returned your calls is because they’ve taken him into custody. He knows too much. Sheesh. I’m sure they’ve got the aliens on disecting tables by now. And its all your fault.

I’ve said too much. Now they’ll be coming for m

When alien come back, bring pie.

Would a little green man bring a little green pie?

Okay… I’m going to, for a moment, entertain the notion that this guy might be for real. That he has aliens who he’s trying to help survive in our environment. That we’re on the verge of a new link between our world, and whatever’s out there. Ready? I’m considering it… now.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Pssst…

I have aliens in my bedroom.

Two of them. They’re green and wear blue jumpsuits. They have three eyes, and a single antenna on each of their heads, and they’re always smiling.

I bought them at Best Buy, the same time I got the Toy Story boxed set. Their names are Roger (as in Zelazny) and Gibson (as in William). They were just so cute, I couldn’t resist!