A Death in the Family. (sad)

{{{nashii}} I’m so sorry for your loss. Your mother, you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of nashii for us Acid Lamp.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I’m glad you were able to spend time with her before her passing. I hope you can feel the same peace that she does.

When my dad died suddenly a few years ago, whenever the grief threatened to overwhelm me I’d get a very peaceful feeling and these words whispered in my thoughts…“everything is as it should be.” We miss him terribly, but his passing was just one step of many our family has taken since then and we have grown in ways that would not have been possible if we hadn’t been forced to get back up on our feet again after being knocked down so hard.

With time, you’ll see this in your life as well. Everything is as it should be.

My sincere sympathies to you and your loved ones. I think your idea about the Run to Remember is a great idea for a tribute and I hope that when the time is right that things work out for that.

nashii, my sincere condolences to you and your family. I remember your earlier thread about her prognosis. Wishing you and your family peace and healing and lots of good memories.

I’m sorry to hear this. My grandma, who was a wonderful person and very close to me, died of lung cancer when she was only 50. I can understand at least a bit of the pain. My condolences.

I’m so sorry. I hope the tears are healing. It will take some time until sorrow eases and leaves the good memories in its place. A hug over the web from another daughter whose mother died of the same awful disease.