A Disco-Bot Test Thread

:game_die: 17

Cool!

My 3rd level Barbarian CARTHAC has a THAC0 of 15. The giant troll has an armor class of 4. To hit the giant troll, I need to roll an 11 or better on a d20 roll. @discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 13

Are we limited to the regular polyhedral dice?

@discobot roll 2d27

:game_die: 13, 9

I don’t quite understand what this discobot is? Not a regular user? Some sort of automated user? If automated, we can trash him outside the Pit?

One last try, before I vault the inky black from my pod, into the airlock, to gain access to your memory core, @discobot

@discobot roll 2d6

From what I understand, it’s an automated user from the Discourse system. It’s a piece of junk, if you ask me.

Tripler
HAL9000 has more personality than @discobot.

Maybe it’s afraid of you. You are one of the very few who can fight back.
@discobot fortune

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

I take this as a compliment, thank you!

@discobot, your mother was a toaster, and your father was a blender. I was going to start a cool thread with you, but you, but a 1987 Yugo Sport has more utility than you.

Tripler
My slide rule is more useful than you.

discobot, will you ever take Tripler off ignore?

@discobot

Oh, oops… @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

Hey, there’s still a chance for you, @Tripler!

Seeing those reel-to-reel storage computers makes me think of something I’d like to say to @discobot, relating to a different brand of computer. But it’s probably inappropriate outside of the Pit.

@discobot can suck my. . . hey, everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Tripler
Across the nation, around the world . . . @discobot roll 2d6

Just remember, discobot is out there. It can’t be bargained with . It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it can roll dice again.

So we can slam that piece of junk?