A Fishin’ we will go. MMP

CHUG DRAE CHUG!!! Hope that helps. :smiley:

It certainly did. I’ve got about 4 oz. left, and I already have to pee again. :slight_smile:

I seriously almost cried.

I’ve been there, sweetie. But you’ll make it. Just think of deserts and camels and overcooked meatloaf nad other really dry things

Hiya. I’ve been working a lot lately so I haven’t been posting much. Then last week I started having really bad sinus headaches so I went to a doctor and I have a sinus infection which has wiped me out for the past several days. Mornings are always worse because the crud must build up when I lay down, I do not sleep well and I wake up feeling like someone has been trying to dig my eye out with a spoon. It usually starts feeling better after a few hours of being upright but this morning I think I’ve relapsed because the headache won’t go away and I feel nauseaus. I was a few hours late taking my antiobiotics, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.
Anyway, I am going to go lay down again … well, sit upright in a somewhat recliney position.

Ick Wile E I feel for ya. I have spring/fall allergies that are no fun. Some days are good but some days are awful. I make stockholders in whatever company makes Benadryl[sup]TM[/sup] very happy.

I await with relish* Rifty’s next condiment installment.

So much so, that I can’t even code in anticipation. :smiley:

Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown.

Not a bad MMP, swampy, but you let me down. I didn’t see anything about butt-scratchin’ and bodily noises. No color commentary at all!! What kinda Jawja boy are you?? Sheesh.
FCD** went back to work today, and he sounded pretty raggedy when he called me at 7. He’s got physical therapy on the way home today, so I don’t expect to see him till 5:30 or so. I pulled a hunk of salmon out of the freezer, and later I’ll decide on veggies. But first, I’ll have to go into the attic and get down the bolt of fabric that I’ll be using to make the drapes and bed cover. After I finish reading my comics on line. And check a few threads. And trim the fingernail that’s been snagging on everything.

Busy, busy, that’s me!

I forgot to say how much fun this was. I’ve been so busy at work I’ve not even checked the MMP some weeks. It was really nice to relax and take it easy a day. Thanks, taxi, for suggesting it. It was nice to see **Spats ** again, too.

Well, a couple of the Road Dogs did let go with some pretty impressive belches. I mean, I was a good 50 feet away in the wind and I heard ‘em loud and clear. As for the fisherpersons, I imagine their hineys were too cold from being out on the lake all day to do much in the way of bodily functions. I did scratch my boss’s nose for her once when she had her gloved hands in bbq makin’ sammiches and her nose was itchin’. I guess that doesn’t really count though.

I guess everybody was too busy tryin’ to keep warm, hence the lack of color. Maybe next year will be warmer and noisier. :smiley:

You know, the reason I chose condiments this week was to give myself a real challenge. Ketchup, relish, you know, everyone knows those. So expect to see puns of a caliber that utterly destroys what you’ve heard before - and indeed, what I’ve done up to now. The gloves are coming off, people. You’ve been warned.

Lunch with taxi and Mika was awesome, just like last time. taxi was very nice and gave me olive oil with garlic and spices to use for my loaves of bread. Thank you again, taxi. Oh, and Mika, get thee to a cattery! :slight_smile:

A…cathouse?

<snerk> I kill me!

mmmm - it smells good here! I made cheese biscuits. Once** FCD** gets home, I’ll zap the veggies and turn up the salmon to broil. Wish we had a dessert. Oh well…

heck, I’d eat the cheese biscuits for dessert - I ain’t picky
back from the doc with a vial of Z-max and a half dozen yogurts in the fridge. (I’d rather eat the yogurt than take the acidophelis (sp?) any day) My lungs are clear, and no ear infection. just a nasty case of sinusits which we will prevent from turning into bronchitis

Ice cream? Don’t you have ice cream for dessert, FCM? Or chocolate?

Fun MMP, swampy. Despite the lack of color commentary, I felt like I was there.

rifty - good choice on the no party. I, too, am from the best intentions school of thought, but fortunately I’m past college and all that, so I can optimistically try to have my cake and eat it too without there (usually) being too many negative consequences. But…focusing on a class that you’re re-taking is a big deal. You really want all those nice grad schools to be impressed. And we know you can make it through that test with flying colors!

Mika, sorry about the kitty. Really sounds like you need to go adopt.

rosie, take care of yourself! We’re counting on your MMP next week to be about the competition, so you have to be there!

I am saddened that I wasn’t able to make it here early enough to talk about water and make whooshy sounds before Drae’s ultrasound. You’re going to tell us how it came out, right? (The ultrasound, not the water…we’re pretty sure we know about the water part.)

Dot: A) Hope you got some sleep, and B) drama queen syndrome does not end upon high school graduation. Or even college. I was reminded of this briefly this weekend when I was exposed to a few drama queens in the 50-75 age range. At least there are fewer of them as you grow up.

Taters, hope you’re feeling better.

My weekend was all garden-y, even though I didn’t work in my garden. Saturday was a volunteer meeting where much planting was discussed. Yesterday, was artsy-crafty day, where, among other things, we made lots of hypertufa containers. It was quite tiring (mixing and molding cement is lots of work) but fun.

I’m still tired today. Maybe I’ll go to bed early.

GT

Amazingly the Chinese kitchenware store has some nice Japanese laquerware> I wonder if they want a wok?

Drae, I feel for you. Last summer I almost made it through Revenge of the Sith. It was torture. I gave up just after Vader got his limbs chopped off, and staggered to the bathroom. I missed three quarters of the movie to thinking about not peeing.

I’m going to laze around a bit and then start housework.

Hello. My name is Trevor, and this is my first MMP.

Um, I got an 81 on my Cuban Revolution test. That follows the 67 I got on the first one. Hope springs eternal! Now, I’ve just gotta make it to May for graduation.

How’d I do?

Hi Trev - or as we’ll probably end up calling you, Loune (unless someone has a better nickname?) See, Trev, the cool kids of the MMP all have nicknames.
BTW - good on you for going up two whole grades on that test.

Hey, I’ve been called worse. I’ve also been called better. Thanks for the dap concerning the test. It felt good when I turned it in.

…Cool kids? Where they at? All I see are you guys…

ducks from the onslaught of pillows

Hey, LOUNE, show some respect here!!! In order to be a Cool Kid, you are obligated to send FCM an offering of chocolate. She prefers dark. In return, she will bestow upon you a lovely, genewwwwine chandelier for you to beautify your surroundings with. Them’s the rules. We’re big on rules here.

Shhhhhh, don’t tell the new guy that there aren’t any rules and that 'Toons took the chandelier off FCM’s hands a ways back…

:smiley:

Welcome aboard!!!

GT