A Foot Cramp MMP

There is a gun range over near where Mooooooooooooom used to irk, and it is within earshot of the VunderLair. If I can get used to Naval aircraft flying over the house, I can get used to the sounds from a shooting range. Or so I thought.

From the earth-shattering ka*booms I heard yesterday, someone must have brought a howitzer for target practice. :eek:

All laundry is done. The bedroom carpet is still wet, despite the ceiling fan blowing on it all day. I’ve closed the house and turned down the air - maybe that’ll help dehumidify things. We may have to sleep in the guest room tonight.

Dunno what supper will be tonight - I’ll either make chickie salad, or we’ll just eat chickie as is. TBD.

I’m trying to remember – was he involved with the revival version of Candid Camera?

Depending on the county/region you either have my admiration or deepest sympathies. :smiley:

Some people would take a statement like that as a personal challenge. Knowing the size of the powder order I just placed and the range of the tubes I have available ------------

(where the the emoticon for rubbing your hands in glee when you want one?)

Oh, I went to Stuyvesant Plaza this weekend, which is a pleasant upscale shopping center. Usually a little bit too expensive for my tastes. But they were having a sidewalk sale, and I found OPI nailpolish for $4! This is nailpolish that usually runs $15-$16 each. I got four colors for the price of one!

I might go downtown to see our fireworks this Saturday or I might not. I like going, but it’s hard to park and while the fireworks are amazing, the rest of it is just eh.

<whistles innocently>

Actually my plans are to go rattle the windows around my neighborhood gun range tomorrow. I got these two new pot mortars that fire golf-ball sized projectiles and I just got the mold in that size today. I take that as a sign from God that me and Mr DuPont need to spend some quality time together.

I have found two daid roaches in the bathroom today. Specifically they are palmetto bugs, the particularly nasty type of cockroaches. Ick as that is, I want to find ‘em daid. Bug guy is doin’ his job!

Hot dawgs for dindin whenever the desire to eat should happen.

Have you ever watched that show with Andrew Zimmer? You could always ---------- nah, probably not a good idea since they didn’t die of natural causes.

I hate to admit it but bugs are one of the main reasons I’ll never live in the South. Ours are usually fewer and more the thumb-sized version.

And they all die in the winter!

Aren’t your parole stipulations involved in that?
:dubious:

swampy, I will never forget my first experience with a palmetto bug. I was visiting my sister in Houston and, when in the master bath, freshening up for dinner, one flew into me. When I got downstairs, Sis was laughing her ass off. My scream let her know exactly what had happened. :smiley:

At least we have the normal # of cars to go home.

I worked. I came home. The cable company is burying cable outside the apartement. Gordie was well behaved when we walked past them outside. When we went in, not so much.

You rang? :smiley:

I’m working this weekend ,but i don’t mind. All the fun hockey stuff was last weekend or next weekend.

close

Supper was a leftover burger for **FCD **and an egg salad sammich for me, with chips on the side. Quick and easy and minimal cleanup - yay! :smiley:

I just walked thru the bedroom - we’ll be able to put the furniture back in tonight. So no sleeping in the guest room. Huzzah! Plus we can get our laundries put away. Our room will be in order soon.

I think tomorrow, I’ll strip both guest beds and wash the linens. They should dry nicely before the afternoon showers come thru. I may also run to Food Lion - we went thru a lot of food this weekend and I need to restock some items.

Mostly, I plan to crash early tonight. I’s tahred!!

You’d you believe that Swampy eating more civilized meals than you is somehow fundamentally wrong?
:dubious:

Actually, I don’t compare my meal choices to swampy’s, except when he goes to Sonny’s and gets all smug about it.

MOOOOOOM we’re goin’ to Sonny’s Wednesday. :stuck_out_tongue:

My daughter brought me two bottles of Sonny’s sweet BBQ sauce, so I can pretend. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’m going to shower and crash.

MWAH!

Time to hide in the dark… forecast for tomorrow is 105. Wednesday won’t be much better.

I did not go to Sonny’s for dinner. I’m making Greek-ish style Lemon Rosemary chicken with herbed rice and sauteed green beans with portabellas ,garlic tomatoes and kalamata olives.