A Game with no Name

Sr-1: QFT
Sr-2: MHD
Sr-3: QCD

Scr-1 Can
Scr-2 Nun
Scr-3 Life

[QUOTE=dwc1970]
Sounds like this would be a variant on the Winner’s Circle round on $100,000 Pyramid. Here’s mine:

DWC-Kentucky
DWC-Massachussetts
DWC-Pennsylvania
DWC-Virginia
[/QUOTE]
Commonwealths.
ETA: Ah - tdn already got that one. Drats.

[QUOTE=Spatial Rift 47]
Sr-1: QFT
Sr-2: MHD
Sr-3: QCD
[/QUOTE]

Might these all relate to Cold Fusion?

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Scr-1 Can
Scr-2 Nun
Scr-3 Life
[/QUOTE]

Ha! I knew it before I even got to number 3! I even once had a thread about trying to write a joke. Something like “There’s a new skin magazine where sexy nuns bare their bottoms. The target audience is sailors and navigators. It’s called Nuns and Cans.”

Well crap. I was certainly expecting my submission to last longer than three effin’ minutes!

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Might these all relate to Cold Fusion?
[/QUOTE]

Or quantum phenomena in general?

Yes, they are all ales. Entire is a somewhat obsolete term for Porter

Z4-1 Chickadee
Z4-2 Mockingbird
Z4-3 Eagle
Z4-4 Penguin
Z4-5 Flamingo

[QUOTE=August West]
Yes, they are all ales. Entire is a somewhat obsolete term for Porter
[/QUOTE]

I’m glad that’s it. I was locked in on Della Reese’s line in Harlem Nights where she told one of the others “Kiss my entire ass.”

I just couldn’t make Wit and Stout work. :smiley:

T3-1) Nom

T3-2) Suet

T3-3) Sweden

T3-4) Hurts

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

[QUOTE=tdn]
T3-1) Nom

T3-2) Suet

T3-3) Sweden

T3-4) Hurts
[/QUOTE]

Things listed on This Page

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Things listed on This Page
[/QUOTE]

Correct! But not quite what I was looking for. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=tdn]
Correct! But not quite what I was looking for. :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

I know. But I haven’t taken the time and energy to solve that puzzle. Maybe later, but I suspect somebody will beat me to it. :smiley:

Nice game…my contributions:

HB1-1 Guinea Pig
HB1-2 Turtle
HB1-3 Duckling

HB2-1 Astronaut
HB2-2 Mall Santa
HB2-3 Blackjack Dealer

HB3-1 Can’t Even Tell
HB3-2 Build Me Up Buttercup
HB3-3 Kick Some Ass

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Z3-1 Claudette Colbert
Z3-2 Elizabeth Taylor
Z3-3 Rhonda Fleming
Z3-4 Vivien Leigh
[/QUOTE]

Actresses who have slept with Marc Antony.

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Nice game…my contributions:

HB1-1 Guinea Pig
HB1-2 Turtle
HB1-3 Duckling

HB2-1 Astronaut
HB2-2 Mall Santa
HB2-3 Blackjack Dealer

HB3-1 Can’t Even Tell
HB3-2 Build Me Up Buttercup
HB3-3 Kick Some Ass
[/QUOTE]

HB2 could be Billy Bob roles?

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Nice game…my contributions:

HB2-1 Astronaut
HB2-2 Mall Santa
HB2-3 Blackjack Dealer
[/QUOTE]

Jobs held by Homer Simpson.

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Actresses who have slept with Marc Antony.
[/QUOTE]

Righteous answer! Well put, too.

I started to include the gal from HBO’s Rome but was sure that would make it too simple.