A Game with no Name

SO1 - Glasses!

F2 -1 Treated
F2 - 2 Turned
F2 - 3 Fire

[QUOTE=dasgupta]
Flasks?
[/QUOTE]

Alright, you really need to get out of my head!

:wink:

JAG4.1 - Washington
JAG4.2 - Adams
JAG4.3 - Jefferson

[QUOTE=Fetchund]

F2 -1 Treated
F2 - 2 Turned
F2 - 3 Fire
[/QUOTE]

Ummm, types of wood?

Mountains?

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
Alright, you really need to get out of my head!

:wink:

JAG4.1 - Washington
JAG4.2 - Adams
JAG4.3 - Jefferson
[/QUOTE]

Beer or is it they brewed beer

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]
Are you sure? My answer was post #86. But I’m willing to be corrected - which one was Scruloose’s?
[/QUOTE]

Post #37, although I answered in a less direct way by offering: Actresses who have slept with Marc Antony. Marc Antony, as I’m sure you are aware, went on to become a popular Latin music singer who married Jennifer Lopez.

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Correct, but guessed earlier by Scruloose

Are you sure? My answer was post #86. But I’m willing to be corrected - which one was Scruloose’s?
[/QUOTE]

<<< I see in preview that Scruloose has answered in essentially the same terms as I have below, but since I had typed this up, I’ll send it along as further confirmation >>>

First off, please read #93. There you will see what Scruloose had answered (albeit obliquely) in Post #37, ( you can see where I acknowledged that in Post #40), and that I quoted the contents of Post #37 in #93.

The fact that he didn’t come right out and say “Cleopatra,” and thus didn’t say precisely what my answer would have been, was not a factor in my accepting his answer. I even said how much I was impressed by how he worded it.

I can understand how the lack of reference in any of those posts to “Cleopatra” might be confusing. For that I apologize to you.

*** PS: I am assuming that Scruloose is male to avoid all the he/she constructions. If that’s an error, I apologize for that, too. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]

JAG4.1 - Washington
JAG4.2 - Adams
JAG4.3 - Jefferson
[/QUOTE]
Public schools in your neighborhood?
Founding fathers?
Names you’ve given to various pet dogs over the years?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
*** PS: I am assuming that Scruloose is male…
[/QUOTE]
Correct.

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Anagrams of abbrev. for days of the week.
[/QUOTE]

:smack: So the next in the series (as alluded to in the link I posted above in #33 – and which now appears to be a dead or crippled link) must be Irf or Rif or Fir?

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Correct.
[/QUOTE]

Righteous! Amazing how we both got on that answer at the same moment in time and space.

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Public schools in your neighborhood?
Founding fathers?
Names you’ve given to various pet dogs over the years?
[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget football players!

[QUOTE=Zeldar]

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]

<<< I see in preview that Scruloose has answered in essentially the same terms as I have below, but since I had typed this up, I’ll send it along as further confirmation >>>

First off, please read #93. There you will see what Scruloose had answered (albeit obliquely) in Post #37, ( you can see where I acknowledged that in Post #40), and that I quoted the contents of Post #37 in #93.

The fact that he didn’t come right out and say “Cleopatra,” and thus didn’t say precisely what my answer would have been, was not a factor in my accepting his answer. I even said how much I was impressed by how he worded it.

I can understand how the lack of reference in any of those posts to “Cleopatra” might be confusing. For that I apologize to you.

*** PS: I am assuming that Scruloose is male to avoid all the he/she constructions. If that’s an error, I apologize for that, too. :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

No apologies necessary! I was just puzzled, is all. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]

[QUOTE=Zeldar]

No apologies necessary! I was just puzzled, is all. :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

I assume the confusion has been lifted, then?

Here’s a new one to play with:

Z6-1 Lew Alcindor
Z6-2 Cassius Clay
Z6-3 Cat Stevens

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
:smack: So the next in the series (as alluded to in the link I posted above in #33 – and which now appears to be a dead or crippled link) must be Irf or Rif or Fir?
[/QUOTE]

That’ll teach me the consequences of not following links. I thought the link was the Google result of searching all four terms at once. :smack:

[QUOTE=Zeldar]

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]

I assume the confusion has been lifted, then?

Here’s a new one to play with:

Z6-1 Lew Alcindor
Z6-2 Cassius Clay
Z6-3 Cat Stevens
[/QUOTE]

Public figures who have gone on to take Muslim names.

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]

[QUOTE=Zeldar]

Public figures who have gone on to take Muslim names.
[/QUOTE]

Correctimundo. As for the link to the Mon-Tues-Wednes-Thurs thing, it appears to require Nus or Uns or Snu instead of Fri’s variations.

Reminds me of the old sequence: O T T F F S S E ___

Please, players, if any of your groups have yet to be solved, repost them. All mine have been solved, but some of the others have had unconfirmed guesses – as best I can tell.

Alternatively, would somebody do a gathering into one post of what’s left to be answered?

Here’s another one in the meantime:

Z7-1 Birmingham
Z7-2 Memphis
Z7-3 Louisville
Z7-4 New Orleans
Z7-5 Miami
Z7-6 Los Angeles

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Please, players, if any of your groups have yet to be solved, repost them. All mine have been solved, but some of the others have had unconfirmed guesses – as best I can tell.
[/quote]
I have one still unsolved:

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Please, players, if any of your groups have yet to be solved, repost them. All mine have been solved, but some of the others have had unconfirmed guesses – as best I can tell.

Alternatively, would somebody do a gathering into one post of what’s left to be answered?

Here’s another one in the meantime:

Z7-1 Birmingham
Z7-2 Memphis
Z7-3 Louisville
Z7-4 New Orleans
Z7-5 Miami
Z7-6 Los Angeles
[/QUOTE]

Please replace Z7-5 Jacksonville :smiley:

[QUOTE=Fetchund]
SO1 - Glasses!
[/QUOTE]

Yup!