A Game with no Name

[QUOTE=Fetchund]
Zeldar - Leafs! (Or Leaves?)

[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Ooh, I wanna play:

SO1

  1. Sun
  2. Watch
  3. Wine

[QUOTE=Fetchund]
Zeldar - Leafs! (Or Leaves?)

Tibetan
English
Neapolitan
[/QUOTE]

Monks, grammar and ice cream? :slight_smile:

MM2: Phoenix
MM2: Columbia
MM2: Delaware

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Monks, grammar and ice cream? :slight_smile:

MM2: Phoenix
MM2: Columbia
MM2: Delaware
[/QUOTE]

Firsts! Steam-powered boat, Space shuttle, and State.

[QUOTE=Fetchund]
Zeldar - Leafs! (Or Leaves?)

Tibetan
English
Neapolitan
[/QUOTE]

Mastiffs.

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Z3-1 Claudette Colbert
Z3-2 Elizabeth Taylor
Z3-3 Rhonda Fleming
Z3-4 Vivien Leigh
[/QUOTE]

Actresses who played Cleopatra.

  1. He has a ten-dollar face
  2. He can play a bugle call like you never heard before
  3. He tamed Bucephalus

[QUOTE=Synthetically Organic]
Firsts! Steam-powered boat, Space shuttle, and State.
[/QUOTE]

Sadly, no. But a cool answer.

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]
Actresses who played Cleopatra.

  1. He has a ten-dollar face
  2. He can play a bugle call like you never heard before
  3. He tamed Bucephalus
    [/QUOTE]

Alexanders.

And I believe these are yet unsolved:

T3-1) Nom
T3-2) Suet
T3-3) Sweden
T3-4) Hurts

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

A1-1 Michelle
A1-2 Amy
A1-3 Radiator

d1-1 Giles Aston
d1-2 Kennewick Man
d1-3 Patrick Stewart

SO1

  1. Sun
  2. Watch
  3. Wine

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Alexanders.
[/QUOTE]

I get 1 and 3, but who is 2?

Alexander’s Ragtime Band, I think.

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
And I believe these are yet unsolved:

T3-1) Nom
T3-2) Suet
T3-3) Sweden
T3-4) Hurts

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

SO1

  1. Sun
  2. Watch
  3. Wine
    [/QUOTE]

There. That’s better. I thought the Giles Aston answer was just kidding.

[QUOTE=Sonia Montdore]
Actresses who played Cleopatra.

[/QUOTE]

Correct, but guessed earlier by Scruloose

Z3-1 Claudette Colbert
Z3-2 Elizabeth Taylor
Z3-3 Rhonda Fleming
Z3-4 Vivien Leigh
Actresses who have slept with Marc Antony.

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Sadly, no. But a cool answer.
[/QUOTE]

How about rivers, then? Or “River” in the case of “Phoenix.”

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
And I believe these are yet unsolved:

d1-1 Giles Aston
d1-2 Kennewick Man
d1-3 Patrick Stewart

[/QUOTE]

People who look like Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Alexander’s Ragtime Band, I think.
[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Correct, but guessed earlier by Scruloose

Are you sure? My answer was post #86. But I’m willing to be corrected - which one was Scruloose’s?

[QUOTE=Synthetically Organic]
How about rivers, then? Or “River” in the case of “Phoenix.”
[/QUOTE]

Ding, ding, ding!

[QUOTE=tdn]
T3-1) Nom

T3-2) Suet

T3-3) Sweden

T3-4) Hurts
[/QUOTE]

Anagrams of abbrev. for days of the week.

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
People that look like Jean Luc Picard?
[/QUOTE]
YES! Well done!