Crap!
Four and five minutes, respectively. Nicely done, dasgupta!
JAG3.1 - Florence
JAG3.2 - Hip
JAG3.3 - Vacuum
Crap!
Four and five minutes, respectively. Nicely done, dasgupta!
JAG3.1 - Florence
JAG3.2 - Hip
JAG3.3 - Vacuum
How about species of birds that mate for life.
Here is mine:
d1-1 Giles Aston
d1-2 Kennewick Man
d1-3 Patrick Stewart
d2-1 Palm
d2-2 Airline
d3-3 Pen
[QUOTE=Dragwyr]
How about species of birds that mate for life.
[/QUOTE]
Even if this is true, it’s not what I’m after. Sorry.
[QUOTE=Sailboat]
I think the name for this game is Tribond.
Sailboat
[/QUOTE]
That’ll work if you want to limit it to three things/items. This version has no such restriction. I can accept this as a variation, though.
[QUOTE=Dragwyr]
d2-1 Palm
d2-2 Airline
d3-3 Pen
[/QUOTE]
Surely not Pilots?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Surely not Pilots?
[/QUOTE]
Yes!
[QUOTE=Dragwyr]
d1-1 Giles Aston
d1-2 Kennewick Man
d1-3 Patrick Stewart
[/QUOTE]
People that look like Jean Luc Picard?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Would that be Kirk, McCoy and Scott?
[/QUOTE]
Aye aye, sir! Regarding Z4, is it birds that have been characters in Disney movies?
[QUOTE=Spatial Rift 47]
Aye aye, sir! Regarding Z4, is it birds that have been characters in Disney movies?
[/QUOTE]
No on the Z4 question, but I’ll say you entering the ballpark.
[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Kevin Smith videos?
[/QUOTE]
My “official” answer was “Music videos in which Silent Bob makes an appearance”, but your answer is basically the same thing. Good job!
[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
JAG3.1 - Florence
JAG3.2 - Hip
JAG3.3 - Vacuum
[/QUOTE]
Flasks?
JAG is of course right with MM1 being lunches.
Birds in movie titles?
[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
HB1-1 Guinea Pig
HB1-2 Turtle
HB1-3 Duckling
[/QUOTE]
Wonder Pets? Right or wrong, now I’ve got that song in my head: “Wonder pets, wonder pets, we’re on our way…” :mad:
[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
JAG is of course right with MM1 being lunches.
Birds in movie titles?
[/QUOTE]
Good work!
My Little Chickadee
To Kill A Mockingbird
The Eagle Has Landed
March of the Penguins
Pink Flamingo
(probably others, but at least these)
[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
JAG1.1 - Condor
JAG1.2 - Albatross
JAG1.3 - Eagle
[/QUOTE]
Now that my five birds in Movie Titles have been guessed, is this another such grouping?
[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Wonder Pets? Right or wrong, now I’ve got that song in my head: “Wonder pets, wonder pets, we’re on our way…” :mad:
[/QUOTE]
Ha! Glad I could help. And yup, you got it. Three-for-three on my puzzles…way to go!
Z5-1 Loose
Z5-2 Maple
Z5-3 Table
Z5-4 New
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Now that my five birds in Movie Titles have been guessed, is this another such grouping?
[/QUOTE]
dasgupta got this one upthread - those are golf scores.
[QUOTE=Scruloose]
dasgupta got this one upthread - those are golf scores.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry. And I called myself looking for your reply.
Zeldar - Leafs! (Or Leaves?)
Tibetan
English
Neapolitan