Thanks!
“Jump Good”.
The Australian mixed doubles trampoline team practicing for the 2028 Olympics.
Wait until you see their mixed doubles chess team.
“So, Skip, how’re you finding the new trampoline testing job, mate?”
“Well, it has its ups and downs, I guess.”
(Sorry, someone had to do it)
When people got bored with Kangaroo Boxing, things got…weird.
Okay, hold my beer, and watch this!
Kangaroo: “Okay, you can jump as high as me; now let’s see you box, wise guy!”
A shelved IHop campaign
All yours, @Kent_Clark!
Gugck the Eleven embarked on its quest to conquer the earth, not realizing it was the size of an amoeba.
“Yes, I’m a decapod… ladies.
“Amoeba dumb, but I’m not crazy.”
Life Savers have evolved protective anti-swallowing spikes
“Erm… well, the good news is that you’re not pregnant…”
Unicellular traction
@DrDeth tells a good story! Take it away.
thanks, working on it
Mutant Dalek with a Lice Problem