Hermann der Luftwaffe Bug
The ‘secret weapon’ of the Schlägerauto was actually making the Joker look like a serious citizen.
The new Tesla go-cart.
Winner!
Your turn. ( that photo was not a good choice on my part, sorry)
Sorry- I mean Buck, you are a winner, and a free Ion Sucker awaits you at Asteroid Al’s bar.
The Dance of the Sugar Plum …bugs.
Whoever greenlighted the “Insect Follies of 1972” film must have been smoking some really great stuff.
I’m not a fan of Baz Luhrmann’s remake of Microcosmos.
"Hello! my baby,
Hello! my Honey,
Hello! my ragtime gal!" ![]()
“Here we come on the run with a burger on a bun…”
It’s safer to duplicate the taxiing signal for ‘normal stop’ when you’re trying to land an Atlas Moth.
The inspiration for the Village People’s most famous hit is stranger than you think.
Praying mantises lure their victims with Bette Davis Eyes.
I think I’ll go with this one. You’re next Elmer.
Paul was beginning to realise that door to door salespeople were slightly more persistent in Gotham City.
“Hey, you got an attractive female in there I can carry to the top of the building?”
“Help! Let me in! Hurry! There are MONSTERS out here!”
(not in play: there really are– see the full two-cover version for a better look at the creatures off to the left: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4sCENX5n-8xzMQT-55EowDr0Tk9-5y5mNrZcoCX2UlHS3_o-)
The Inedible Bulk was hoping that the Madison Ave pitchman could come up with a better name.