Shut up! We were playing catch and the ball landed on top of your building.
Bizzaro Michelin Man was fired because he never got around to actually selling tires.
“Candygram!”
“I’ve changed my mind! I don’t wanna jump! Let me in!”
“Um … you’re too big to fit through this window.”
Paul was starting to figure out why the rental on this apartment with a great view of the city skyline was so surprisingly cheap.
“Cut! Listen, Ray, this ain’t working. You’ve gotta make your mutant carrots smaller. Okay, that’s a wrap for today folks, check with your ADs for your call times tomorrow. And Harryhousen—I expect to see smaller mutant carrots tomorrow. Take all night if you need to. But smaller, and by tomorrow. No excuses!”
The win goes to @Lumpy for doing his homework…
“You think he’s big? Wait’ll you see his litter box!”
“Er, I didn’t know this was supposed to be interactive.”
Sadly for John, Jennifer has just fed Rocky the last piece of meat.
Getting a liger to pose for a “Hang in There!” poster was a bitch.
“You feed him a tasty bear testicle treat while I go fetch the 2kW laser pointer toy.”
GentleLigers prefer blondes.
“Have you seen my litter mates? Are they up there with you?”
And thereby hangs a tale (tail?)
Tomorrow’s Monday morning, so everyone @needscoffee
“This isn’t what I meant when I said I was looking for pot and some pussy.”
Socks formed his own neighborhood watch organization.
The Fuzzbuttious cutiness plant is coming along nicely.