A Genuine Caption Contest (Part 2)

Gotta give it to @Elmer_J.Fudd!

Thanks!

“Folks, I heard that somewhere, there’s a radio station that could really use us.”

The vegan version of eating a live octopus.

Grandpa’s fixin’ to get rid of his computer bugs.

Granddad used to have a fly problem.

Waiter, bring me a salad, and make it snappy!

Four dozen little mouths simultaneously say “Feed me Seymour!”

“In former Soviet Union, dinner eats YOU!”

The winner…

Thanks!

I hope I haven’t used this one already:

“Okay, I admit it… the horns are fake”.

Trump’s inspiration for his wig

Ferdinand strongly disagreed with Bob saying “No bull!”.

Head of the line to sue Trump for trademark infringement.

How does it even stand with those tiny hooves?

This cracked me up! All yours, @Elmer_J.Fudd!

Thanks!

SNLs “Killer Bees” crossover with "The X Files’ was not a success.

Artwork for a poster advertising a B-picture.