Try as her family might, they just can’t contain 'er.
That’s not what we meant by “giving head”.
Effing TARRIFFS!
Other women in her karate class were content with breaking boards, but Jing-Wa had bigger dreams!
Janice’s training regime was steadily building up the strength required to tear the plastic seal off yogurt cartons.
I like it! Take it away, Lumpy!
(FWIW, I also liked the reference in Ferris’ post to opening yogurt containers, since my ladyfriend struggles with those almost daily.)
The Smiths house is giving away full sized candy bars!
Over there, behind the tree.
A rotund yellow chap, stuffing his face? I believe he went that way, folks.
“Auditions for Beetlejuice? Right over there.”
“This is Christmas Past. Present is that way.”
Lewis, Clark and Sacagewea trick or treat the Lakota Nation.
A cup of tea is a weird Halloween treat, but, at least, it’s not a rock.
Your souls went that way.
It was close all around, but I’ve giving it to:
Thanks @Lumpy. Now onto other fall activities.
Why is the umpire reaching for his gun?
“Here, let me straighten your tie.”
Heated rivals on the baseball field, Miguel and William demonstrate their Pairs Figure Skating routine they’ve been working on in the rink.