A Genuine Caption Contest (Part 2)

“Well, Albert, I’m thinking… a wallet for you and some thigh-length boots for me!”

“Remember, if anyone asks, just say ‘woof.’”

“What, you’ve never seen an Afghan Hound after a haircut?”

“What that fawn needs are some sensible shoes like the rest of us!”

Mary could not see at all
And drank a lot of beer,
Her service dog named McPaul
Turned out to be a deer.

Young Cruella de Vil is ready for a new handbag.

Winner!!

Your turn Doc.

Thank you! Personally, I liked the entry from @billy-jack better, but a win’s a win!

OK, let’s try…

“Enjoy childhood while it lasts kid!”

Rent-an-Ent shrubbery service.

Joe the Wood Golem found a novel way to hide his erection.

They really should have warned Jim before he left the nursery that they’d sold him a poison oak.

My back doesn’t spring as much as when I was young. I need a wheelbarrow.

Plant a Tree Day took on a whole new meaning for Bob.

“Well, they didn’t carve any pants for me, so I used this tree.”

Teenage Groot brings his new girlfriend home to meet the family.

We have a winner!

Sorry for the long wait, folks.

First runner up in the international “waif-fu” contest.

One of the many strange rituals of the Cargo Cult.