You keep honkin’ that big red nose at me
Squirting that fake rose on my dress
You’ve been juggling where you shouldn’t have been juggling
And now some other circus is gettin’ all your best
These boots are made for walkin’… ![]()
If the clown looked pissed off instead of scared, we could use the XTC lyrics
If I’m not the sole fool who pulls his trousers down,
Then, Dear Madam Barnum, I resign as clown!"
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
“Oh, you want the nipple-twisting in private? That’s gonna cost you extra, buddy.”
“Tell me where you got your shoes! Tell me!!!”
Zippo wished Clown College was in a better neighborhood.
Kudos for the Nancy Sinatra sendup @Elmer_J.Fudd
“Lawn darts are for wimps”.
I shot an arrow in the air, where it fell…arrrrrgh…
This will never be an Olympic sport since the winner would not be around to accept the gold medal.
Citius, Altius, Fortius. . . Stupidus
Still waiting for more Patriot missiles, Ukrainian air defences are getting desperate.
Suicide by archery never really took off.
I shot an arrow in the air, where it came down I know not where… oh, right.
The winner…
But what about @DrDeth’s similar entry?
You’re right, that almost a duplicate. All your’s @DrDeth.
Ironically, the only way Bambi could stay at the Disney Grand Resort was if he disguised himself as LeFou’s emotional support animal.