Ready for the ultimate challenge?
“What is this, a joke?”
“These guys are with me; put it on my bill.”
“Duck season!”
“Rabbi season!”
“Duck season!”
“Rabbi season!”
“Rabbi season!”
“Hey bartender! My new French friends want to buy something called ‘au vin’!”
A minister, a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar. The duck doesn’t, because he passes below it.
Oh, wow! Look, guys, he’s wiping the glasses with a towel, just like in the movies!
In the long history of this thread (Parts 1 and 2) this is the first response that ever made me do a spit take. Granted, I’m not usually drinking anything when I’m on the Boards, but still, I have to give it to the appropriately named @Elmer_J.Fudd
“Okay guys, on the count of three, we flash him. I know my duck anatomy will impress him the most.”
"Jessica Rabbit, huh? Well I happen to know that your maiden name was… Duck!
Oh, dammit I missed it by that much.
“I said $100 a day, plus expenses. I submitted receipts! Yeah, you paid my daily fee, but you still owe me for expenses!”
Last night was great. This morning the lab tests were…despicable.
“I athure you madam, I am keeping abreatht of the thituathion!”
The winner…
Jennifer’s childhood fixation on Ronald McDonald caused problems later in life…
Is it true what they say about men with big feet?
Listen, bub! I believed you when you said it was true. Mr. “Hung-Like-A-Hamster”!