I thought of this after hearing about that goofy charge against the gay bishop; that a group he was part of has a web site containing a link that, if followed through “several” other links (I haven’t heard any specifics about how many links), led to a site with pronography.
Let’s just call it half a dozen.
Rule number ONE: do NOT post a link to a pornographic site!
Can you find, using six links or less, and using ONLY links supplied by the sites you pass through, pornography from from tightassed, conservative starting point?
Post the first link, and describe how to get to the rest.
I would suggest a good starting point would be a US government website, or a Christian fundamentalist website, but these are mere suggestions.
Arrghh, I’ve heard a similar game with additional rules:
- No search engine sites (eg, Google, Yahoo, but portals are ok)
- No use of search facilities on sites (direct links are ok)
Might try it when I get back home in 6’ish hours.
I tried a few times and got frustrated. shouldn’t you be giving it the 1st go?
Billy Graham- - Landover baptist - - Fark - - Any of a million boobies sites.
I have tried it. I have no publishable results yet.
Zero degrees of seperation… whitehouse.“gov”
I’ve done it, but only if your definition of ‘porn’ is pretty broad (no pun intended). Still, it leads to a site with nudity, and with other content they probably wouldn’t be too happy about. By the way, I feel pretty safe linking all the way through, because the ‘nudity’ is a very small picture and you really can’t make anything out, so I’m pretty confident it’s board-safe. My apologies if it’s not.
- Start at chick.com, home of our good buddy Jack Chick.
- Click on the ‘Masonry’ link along the left side.
- Click on the last link in the list, ‘saintsalive.com’ (which really could be our starting point, but starting at chick.com is more fun).
- Click the ‘links’ link on the left hand side.
- Follow the very last link on the bottom of the page, the Kurfee’s family homepage (a Christian family witnessing page, that could, again, this could be our starting point, if we wanted).
- Click the ‘linkmaster’ link, in the middle of the page on the right hand side.
The page that opens up is a page full of links to (gasp!) online casinos. The work of the devil himself! And one of the banners, for Golden Palace casino, has a picture of a topless woman streaking, and another of a naked man streaking, both advertising the casino. Again, they’re very small, and I think you’d be hard pressed to be offended by them.