A Open Letter to Fenris (as I practice linking)

Esteemed Fenris:

In the Straight Dope Sandwich Shoppe shouldn’t “The Fenris Heartburn Special” be a HAND sammich? A HAND and cheese or rye? BwaaHaaahahahaha!

I slay me! I thought of that 10 minutes after I posted my sammich recipe. You can see why I didn’t go back and re-post.

Also there’s ithe issue of closure. You draw us into your life and leave us hanging. Some of us need a denoument to your drama. So, did you get a pup or not? One little post, is that too much to ask? Sue Duhnym let us know how her sick child was doing (note: I am not going to link here. Either I’m getting it or not. Do a search yourself.), I guess she’s just a better person.

Thank you for your time.
Be well,
Rue.

A fine job, Rue. (I dug the link you posted with the saga story.)

<chuckle> Are you implying that I bite the hand that feeds me? Or are you calling me a ham?
You can see why I didn’t go back and re-post.

RDD, you’re completly correct. Take a look at the thread for an update.

Fenris

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Fenris *

<chuckle> Are you implying that I bite the hand that feeds me? Or are you calling me a ham?
O.K. make that a Tyr’s Hand Sammich. Sheesh ya make one joke about someone’s screen name and they go and get all touchy. Sheesh. Read the links people! The links! Grumble, grumble, not sence of… grumble, thin skins…mutter…
HA! I slay me once more!
Nothin’ up my sleeve…and…PRESTO!..A Norse Mythology reference.

Now I shall let this thread quietly die…(cue Taps)