A Public Apology

To any TMers who caught my inappropriate and vulgar rant on another thread, I wish to apologize for any offense.
Nickrz, I want to personally apologize to you for any inconvenience I caused you. You shouldn’t have to deal with that stuff as soon as you turn on your computer.
Chalk it up to a fool with time on his hands today and a cancer of his inhibitions.

“WAR!”

Okay, Chief. Being an aficionado of inappropriate and vulgar rants, I went looking for your offensive post. But to no avail. Please direct me so I can enjoy it in all its glory.
Peace,
mangeorge

Work like you don’t need the money…
Love like you’ve never been hurt…
Dance like nobody’s watching! …(Paraphrased)

If you flick the bird on the net does any one see it?

Mangeorge the thread was “Riddle” and apparently it was erased, cause it ain’t in there now. As rants go it was ummm… extensively vulgar and poster specific.

SUN-E-VU DAIRY - Hoping you get butter soon

Try reading the thread list, funnee. Still having trouble? No problem.

http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/002397.html

The posts in question were indeed deleted by me, for cause. I don’t think anyone quibbled with my decision, and I’ve taken ChiefScott’s apology at face value and moved on.

Nickrz
GQ Mod

DANG!!! :slight_smile:
Peace,
mangeorge

Sorry Nick I didn’t make myself clearer. I checked the Riddle thread so I knew that was there. I also knew that the posts were erased. Should’ve worded the statement better.
SUN-E-VU DAIRY- Creaming the competition

Oh. No problimo, then.
Reminder: Make a copy of your rants if you wish others to enjoy them (privately) after the fact.