A Question for the Open-Minded and Iron-Stomached

Okay, this question is kind of gross (and of a sexual nature), so please know that I am not trolling!

The weak of stomach, be fore-warned, this (serious) question is about anal sex.

Okay, my (very adventerous) husband and I have tried this several times, and though I enjoy it, it does cause certain problems for me. That is, afterwards I tend to have bad gas and diarhea (sp?). Can anybody tell me why this happens, and what I can do to prevent it? It really spoils an otherwise pleasureable event.

Also, I would appreciate it if the jokes and flames could be kept to a minimum; I am already quite embarassed in posting this topic. Please be kind!

Gas? Because you have a tight fitting object shoving air up inside you. Diarrhea (sp) (just a guess) there is a foreign object in your butt. There’s probably some defense mechanism. I believe you should probably be empty for the most part.

Paging Dr SqrlCub! There s a call for you on line six!

I think many of us are familiar with the primitive air compressor we create when driving a queen-sized bed across the room dog-style. The same principle applies to other orifices.

My guess is the lining of the rectum might be irritated and so increase peristalsis in the intestines, decreasing the time for water absorbtion. Hence the diarrhea.

We gay men have known for a long time that it is necessary in most cases to defecate thoroughly and take a shower before getting rimmed or fucked.

I agree with Matt. Use an enema beforehand. The reason the gas happens has already been stating. A penis will force air into your butt. I assume this also happens vaginally but I don’t know. Diarrhea happens for a couple of reasons. 1) You are not used to having an object up your butt and thus irritate the linings a little bit. 2) Lube and cum make it easier to shoot poop. 3) Lube and cum with a ramming device make hard poop into diarrhea (think mortal and pestel…like making guacamole and adding water).

I hope this helps.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

All I can say is that this thread is doing NOTHING to make me rethink my position (hee hee) on the issue as it affected ME!

Yer pal,
Satan

Now there’s something I never thought to compare guacamole to :). BTW Sqrl, its mortar and pestle (just so you know). Anyway, I agree, with anal sex it tends to drive the lube up further, and if you arent cleaned out enough you will have an urge to go after sex (and often the stuff that comes out is liquid).

Thankyou everybody for your insight. I really appreciate it, especially in light of the delicate nature of this subject.

SqrlCub-

Ever heard of a queef?

Oh, man, have I been waiting to do this to him ever since the felching incident…

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

She stole my answer!

Yes, SqrlCub, it happens to women, too. But it’s a lot funnier! (I think)

Whoops, my mistake. I knew it was mortar and pestle. I blame it on the evil typing faeries, and they know who they are. :wink:

Queef? It can’t be any worse than the menstrual cups. That was pretty foul. :frowning: Tell me, tell me, tell me. :slight_smile: Perhaps it will be something bad enough to gross out some of my friends, assuming it grosses me out too. :slight_smile:

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Pussy fart…

Yer pal,
Satan

Concise and to the point Satan :slight_smile:

Bar none, the funniest/most horrifying thing to happen to a woman in bed (depending on your partner). Personally, since I’m happily married, when it happens I laugh my head off. If it were a first date or something, I would want to die. Or laugh myself sick…all depends.

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Queef is a cute term; thanks for the info. A gal friend-o-mine used to call 'em varts.

AH! That isn’t too bad. BTW, Zette, I did not think girls put out on their first date. :slight_smile:

HUGS!
Sqrl

You didn’t think girls put out on their first date? Boy, you really are gay, aren’t you?

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

I wasn’t grossed out - got a good laugh (which I needed). Ya wanna get gross? How about when the guy pulls out and has a something little extra on the end of his dick? NOW THAT’S EMBARASSING!

P. S. to Degen - I didn’t get a good laugh from your question – I can sympathize with your problem – but the replies were a stitch.

My wife queefs frequently after sex. What’s so gross about that? It doesn’t smell bad and nothing repulsive is expelled, at least nothing that I didn’t recently deposit into her.

As for anal sex, I tried it a couple of times in the past and after experiencing it I can now say that I just don’t get it. Reasons: 1) there’s another place very close by that was actually intended for you to stick your thing into 2) the woman doesn’t seem to have too much fun and 3) you get shit all over your dick.