A question regarding the mod note in the Biden investigation thread

Just came into to post this, glad I don’t have to start the the thread.

I love you, Aspenglow - but I disagree with your call here.

This post was not about the Hunter Biden laptop.

I do not mention the contents or origin of the laptop at all. In fact, the word laptop does not appear anywhere in the post. When I referenced the Hunter Biden investigation , I was referring to the upcoming House GOP investigation of the dealings between Hunter and his father, which is the direct subject of this thread, as per the link in the first post.

The link in the OP isn’t about the GOP intent to investigate Joe Biden’s Covid response, or the withdrawal from Afghanistan, or the color of his suits ( although I’m sure those are coming ) It is specifically about the extent of Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s business dealings.
And I don’t see how we can discuss that without discussing his son’s business dealings.
I’ll let everyone else fight it out about discussions regarding the provenance and authenticity of the laptop, I sort of think it’s relevant because it’s discussed so heavily in the preliminary House report, the link in the OP……OTOH it does get tiresome.

But that’s not what my post was about.

ETA: The point I was trying to make is that I think this new investigation is more about publicly shaming the President’s son than it is about finding something on Joe and I think that sentiment is on point for the thread.