A really beautiful thing...

Be prepared to get misty…I am so proud to be from the area I’m in…this school is just a few miles from me. Go check this out.
Zette http://www.binghamtonpress.com/binghamtonnews/local/Sanews5.html

Sure as hell beats guns in our school…

Oh man, just when you’re about to give up on the world…

What a great group of kids! Thanks for giving me something to smile about today, Zette. :slight_smile:

Tater,
See- trick or treating, great kids…Move to Upstate NY! We’ve got it all!
Zette
(proud as punch)

Pure class, Zette, and a real upper for the day. There are some adults who should be very, very proud of the great kids they’ve raised.

Thanks for sharing.

Veb

Hey, I’m up for it! We’ve trying to decide where to move when the Husband gets out of the Army in two years.

I’ve still got a few tears in my eyes, BTW.

:slight_smile: Very, very cool. Gives me hope! Maybe I will have kids someday after all…

Best!
Byz

I’ll be son-of-a-gun…Thanks Zette. It is so nice to read something like this!
I hope there is a lot of proud parents and kids, they all deserve to be proud!

Unforgiven

Isn’t that wonderful. . . reminds me of my graduating class in high school. One of our students had been hearing impaired since birth, and when it was her turn to receive a diploma, everyone in the class stood up and gave her a standing ovation-- in sign language.

sniff

Excuse me, I have something in my eye. . .
– Sylence

And now, for my next trick, I will talk in spooky half-references.

Thanks much Zette. I was kind of cranky all day and now have a big smile. That school (and community) must be a wonderful place to be !

Glad people enjoyed this so much…pass it along, why don’t you?
Zette :slight_smile:

Well don’t that just beat all! Thanks for sharing that. It really made my day! :slight_smile:

Wow. That’s the kind of thing I only expected to see in Hollywood “feel good” movies.

Pretty cool.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

How sweet. Please pass the insulin.

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

Let’s see – one takes insulin to control sugar … what does one take to control irony :slight_smile:

Nice story; thanks for posting it!

Catrandom

Reading that was a great ending to an otherwise cruddy day.

Thanks, Zette! :slight_smile:

bringing this back up in case anyone missed it…enjoy :slight_smile: