A serious question for Sam Stone on Factual Errors

For starters, Sam, I apologize for the photo. It was rude, condescending, and beneath me and the standards of this Board (as I see them). @Banquet_Bear was right to call me out on it, and I deleted it from my Flickr account soon after I saw BB’s comment.

To this:

Your grandfather taught you how to judge other people. He had some rules by which he could feel superior based upon scant evidence, and that’s that. Hell, no complaint on the man, we all do it, but it seems he missed a piece in his rush to judge others.

My grandparents, with their odd blend of Scottish-Calvinism (grandmother) and Italian-Catholic (grandfather), taught me how to judge myself by the standards by which I judge others. If I’m going to accuse, I’d better not be guilty. Eye/Mote/Beam.

To your point #4, I am quite capable of being a jerk while in person or otherwise.

No need to call me a coward, Sam, not while I’m out there in the real world, fighting the good fight against people like you, in the same manner, in the same way, in which I do here at the SDMB. But more: Face to face. With people knowing my name. Because I own my life, both on the internet and in the real world - it’s all the same to me.

And I will hold you to the same standards I hold myself. You lie, and I despise lying. You accuse me of being anonymous when I am the least anonymous person on these Boards. So take your damned judgment, you who anonymously attacks while using the nom-de-plume “Sam Stone”, and apply it to yourself like a goddamned man should.

Like my grandfather taught me.