A thread all my own

I wonder if it is possible to have my own, private thread here, a thread that is just for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, sheesh – that’s a hell of a 400th post, isn’t it? Not exactly shedding light on any subject. And here I was planning to make it memorable – not a hijack of someone else’s thread. :smiley:

Nope.

Okay, fine. Be that way.

I wonder if it’s possible to have a thread just for me … and Happy Lendervedder, and EddyTeddyFreddy, and her cats.

Only if you include my horses, too. :smiley: Wanna go for a ride? Happy, we gots a pony for you.

EddyTeddyFreddy hijacking a thread is a perfectly acceptable way to celebrate a posting milestone! :slight_smile:

Gosh, should I make it a habit? Hijack a thread every hundredth post? Or would that be too greedy? :dubious:

and are there any horses for my cats to ride?

Neat - two simulposts in a row! :slight_smile:

Hijacking threads on post milestones could be your trademark :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, leechbabe! There’s around 30 horses at the barn where I board – plenty to choose from. But would your cats feel more comfortable on a pony? We have some of them, too. Or how about a goat? A mini mare? A mini donkey named Dudley?

I will warn you to discourage your cats from attempting to attack the guinea hens, though – those birds are MEAN. Raucous, too. Lovely plumage, but their nekkid little heads and beady red eyes are kinda creepy.

Listen, I have my limits, you know. This is a thread just for me … and … and … ahhh-chooo! and Happy Lendervedder, and leechbabe, and hijacked by EddyTeddyFreddy, and ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhchooooo! Did subwon led cads onto this thread?
But that’s it.

And the goad. AAAAAH-choooo. Goat.

“I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain
La, la …”
I am so sorry. Hee hee.

• :: scurries around thread trying to catch cats to place on ponies :: *

Hmmm this is going to be somewhat harder than I thought.

Perhaps I’ll just settle for watching the cats get whomped by the guinea hens.

• :: passes Satisfying Andy Licious a box of tissues :: *

theng yew.

I like those cologne gift sets that give you something else besides just smeels.

Like, when thay edd a backpack, or champagne glasses, or a keychain, or a watch.
That’s usually how i find a new frangrance to purchase. If the cute chick at the counter shows me a gift set, I’ll buy.

That sounds like a double entendre.
Cool
Hey, cutie, show me your gift set [looks at her tits] :slight_smile:

Can I play in your thread too? Prettypleasewithsugarontopandchocolatesprinklesandabigfatmaraschinocherry?

Our cats are very very nice and would never dream of making you sneeze, Andy honey.

What choo looking at?

Good thing I’m not allergic tuh … tuh … aaaaah-CHOOOO to fragrances.

Or Blondes on horses with no names.

Though I’ve never met a blonde on a horse with no name. Then maybe it’s just that in the desert, you can’t remember your nabe for there ain’t no one for to gib you … you … aaaaah-CHOOOO! no paid.

Eddyway, I lige habbing a thread all my owed. Kinda crowded, though.