A Tony Montana action figure--"little friend" included!

I haven’t seen this movie yet, but I’m well aware of it. And now, here’s the action figure:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=34031&type=store

I guess it’s only a matter of time until a Kill Bill series of figures shows up. (I’m afraid to look…)

Autopsy Dana Scully needs a tailor.

Say ‘allo to my leel fren’. An’ ees leel fren’.

{Does a monstrous pile of cocaine come included?}

[Rich Hall]"…and you may ask yourself, “Didn’t that store have a mirror?”, and you may say to yourself, “Isn’t this jacket a bit too large?”[/RH]

There have been Kill Bill action figures for quite a while: see them on the NECA toy company’s website at http://www.necaonline.com/ . It sounds like you are not a toy collector. :wink:

Finally, Tony Montana is given the opportunity to gun down the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmmmm…never thought it that way.

Well, I’m off to the toy story…

I don’t see a M203 anywhere on the page… Just a pistol.

Apparently not…although I did know about the Ichabod Crane figure from Sleepy Hollow a few years back.

How about zombies from the newest Dawn of the Dead? Or some of those infected folks from 28 Days Later? Do they just make action figures for every movie character these days?

I must have that Scully doll! paws around frantically for change in pockets

If I buy that Tony Montana figure, I could beat all my brother’s X-Men figures so easily… ponders this heavily

No zombies, sorry. But just off the top of my head, here are some movies and shows that have had action figures come out in the last few years:

Star Wars (all)
Star Trek (all)
Spider-Man 1 & 2
X-Men 1 & 2
Hulk
Fantastic Four (upcoming)
Blade
Blade 2, Daredevil, Punisher (not entire toy lines, but figures based on the main characters from those movies)
Batman Begins (upcoming)
Sin City (upcoming)
Sleepy Hollow (that Ichabod Crane is a great Johnny Depp likeness)
X-Files (small action figures as well as the newer 12" dolls with cloth costumes)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Farscape
Pirates of the Caribbean
Alien (all)
Predator (all)
Terminator (all)
The Matrix (all)
Hellraiser (all)
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction (just cute little “block figures”; I’m still waiting for real action figures)
Ghostbusters (just the monsters, no humans yet)
House of 1,000 Corpses
Army of Darkness (I’m not impressed at all)
The Kevin Smith movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)
Mystery Men (sadly, not very good)
Jurassic Park (all)
Godzilla (the American version)
Wild Wild West
Independence Day
Batman (all four previous movies)
Smallville (based on the TV show)
Austin Powers (all)
Strange Brew
Slap Shot
Desperately Seeking Susan (I’m not joking)
A toy line called Movie Maniacs created figures of several well-known characters, mostly horror movie mainstays like Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, etc., but also threw in some curveballs like John Shaft (Samuel L. Jackson), The Crow, Edward Scissorhands, and Robocop.
Another short-lived line called Silent Screamers made highly-stylized action figures based on silent horror films from the 19-teens and '20s, including Maria from Metropolis, Nosferatu, and Cesare, the sleepwalker from The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.

And that isn’t even going into the obvious TV cartoons.

As for me, I’m still waiting for the four human Ghostbusters, Fight Club figures, and more Tarantino characters, especially from Pulp Fiction or True Romance. But I’m so weird, I’d actually buy toys based on Arrested Development, 24, The Shield, and even Boston Legal!

Duh, some obvious ones I forgot:

Lord of the Rings (all)
Harry Potter (all)
Hellboy

There are probably several others, too.

There were Pulp Fiction full figures, of the Todd Toys variety, saw 'em at Suncoast, don’t know who made them.

I’m positive you’re thinking of the Reservoir Dogs 7" figures, made by Mezco a few years back.

Yeah, it looks like his little friend’s even littler friend.

Lou, you are completely correct. I keep getting those two movies backwards, or sideways.

No worries. They take place in the same continuity anyway, and characters from the two movies (John Travolta’s Vincent Vega in PF and Michael Madsen’s Vic Vega in RD) are brothers, plus everyone wears black suits.

Sadly, if the coke were included, the various Parent’s Groups would still focus on the toy gun. :rolleyes: