About Euthanasiast's suspension.

While you couldn’t know this because you aren’t a staff member and are not part of internal staff discussions the two of you are referring to two distinct discussions. Because they are internal, we don’t often give the details, but **Dex ** is talking about this one:

If you haven’t read that thread here is a link: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=10560839

Regarding your nice reading of Dex’s post, allow me emphasize a key word that you’ve glossed over.

To the extent there is a rule, it requires both conditions to be met. That might not be the only possible interpretation of what **Dex **typed, but he was offering a quick explanation–not drafting a statute. I’m quite sure he didn’t intend to mislead you.

I can tell you from personal knowledge that this discussion is ongoing and that it had not begun when **Lynn **posted. The discussion that Lynn alluded to was clearly over before **Lynn **posted. I’m not sure why you didn’t realize that, but I’m sure you intentions were good. Now you know.

When will you hear more about this from the staff?

Why aren’t we including you personally in the discussion?