Abuse of position by Moderators

ALL of them? Wow, I thought that was illegal in most parts of the world. Though it would explain Gaudere’s crankiness from time to time…

inor…

First, UncleBeer was not in moderator mode, so that doesn’t count.

Second, Holy cow man!!! Look at your post count!!! Do you LIVE on this board?:slight_smile:

Third, I see you have already mastered the post specific link masked within a word. That is a black belt 8th degree posting skill. I sense wu tan training. Have you stolen the secrets from our masters?:slight_smile:

[sub]See? I notice the little things!!![/sub]

1. ok, ok

2.<sigh>

3.Two greatest pieces of advice to live by- they work every time-

A. Never tell anyone everything you know.
B.

[sub]thanks for noticin’ man!:D[/sub]

A few amusing but mostly very revealing posts. I’ll be back in 12 hours or so - I’ve got a project to do!

huge grin

Jorolat

My God, Lynn, you’ve ruined this poor fellow!. He will henceforth have to live with the emotional problems caused by your hidden capacity for badness, and no doubt have a short, unhappy life!.

Good job!. :smiley:

I didn’t think my capacity for badness was all that hidden. I thought it was out in the open for all to admire and envy.

Shit!!!
Now we are all going to get analyzed by this profesional pyschologist.

jorolat, you’re a fucking jackass.

Envy. Definitely envy. You’re just so bad!!!

Anyone else remember the last time we Dopers were unwillingly part of a psychological experiment by a fellow poster?

Let’s hope this one works out just as well!

With bated breath I await the imminent re-arrival of our new resident psycho-putz boy.

The jorolat cometh…

::running after the professor:: Wait wait! Jorolat! I didn’t get a chance to tell you about my childhood, damn it. I played with toys and read books and my dad spanked me once! Shit. ::giving up::

Now his results will be skewed. Or skewered, depending where he posts them.

jarbaby

Poking a stick in the behive again, inor? You gotta be stupid to not learn from experience. I’d advise you to drop this right now, and completely. Taunting me will get you nowhere. Ya dig?

Long live the Queen . . . of The Pit, Lynn Bodoni!

Jorolat, you should have known better than to question the motives of those associated with the SDMB. All here are committed to the noblest cause, wiping out ignorance. No one is interested in gaining personal recognition or empowerment.

There are no egos here. There are only a few rules. Chiefly you are either in the SDMB “in crowd”, or you are not. It would be a complete waste of their time to help eradicate your ignorance in matters of board protocol, as it should just be “known” (or can be researched) and secondly it would cut into valuable “flirt time”.

I hope this suit is fire-proof! :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m a person - not a psychologist at all!. (<-- note the recalcitrant period, you know who I mean… grin)

Why study other people’s lives when you could be living your own?

Some of the replies are very funny indeed!. (<-- ditto)

smiles

Jorolat

p.s. where do you get those little yellow faces from?

Cripes. So we’re a little jaundiced around here…thanks for bringing it up, Mr. Tact. :slight_smile:

Psst … wanna get in the in crowd? Here’s watcha gotta do -

1. Post on a decent basis;
  2. Think before you post;
  3. Be respectful of others;
  4. Actually have something to say on occasion besides “me too”;
  5. Say “hi” to Opal;
  6. Don’t be a jer …

What? No, DDG I wasn’t sayin’ nothin’. No, no!! I’m sorr

I’ll be helpful then :wink:

try the following:

:slight_smile: = :slight_smile:
:frowning: = :frowning: