acrossthesea is happy! (A pointlessly blissed out ramble)

My job still sucks and it’s hot and I don’t have a car and I’m not hanging out with the person I really wish I was tonight, but still I’m extremely happy because I saw a friend today that I had been missing and was afraid I wouldn’t get to see again! And my birthday is on Sunday and I keep telling people to throw me a surprise party and whether they do or not, hopefully I’ll have a happy birthday anyway! (Even though I have to work till ten pm.) Not like two years ago when the babysitter almost cancelled and me and my husband almost didnt go out, or last year when we climbed Mt. Fuji (which there is just, really, no way to top here), but it’ll be a birthday without him, my soon-to-be-ex husband and birthday twin. Don’t know what he’ll be doing that day but I’ll try not to think about it. And technically his birthday isnt the same as mine this year because of the time difference!

But yay, I am incredibly happy because I had fifteen minutes with my friend, who is not going to drop off the face of the planet as feared. Join in my happiness with me!

I am pleased and excited and really delighted to be the first to revel in your joy!

And if nobody else does, I’ll be proud and honored to throw you a Surprise Birthday Party. You’ll have to make the arrangements, though, since I live so far away, and you must promise to close your eyes until we say “when”, and then act very surprised, and maybe cry a little. Tears of joy only, of course.

And as is my wont, I will bring strippers. And Pie.

Thank you for inviting me to share in your bliss! I’ve been looking for an excuse to bliss-out today and here you are!

And here I thought I didn’t even have a pot to bliss in. . .

and everybody say… YATTA! for acrossthesea.

Do not read the following spoiler unitl your birthday

Happy Birthday This is your surprise Doper Party!