Advice

Ok, so… ten days later (why does it seem like it’s been longer?)

What’s goin’ on now?

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

OfficeGirl:

You have to get away from the scary-soon-to-be-ex right away. Go to your parent’s or your girlfriend’s or wherever you can. They love you and will help you no matter how badly screwed up things seem right now.

next:
DO NOT move 1000 miles away from THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU to be with a GUY YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW. That would be a slap right in the face to all those who love you and want you to be happy and healthy. Also, Regardless of the fact that it “feels right” for now, you DO have an obligation to your friend (Who is trying to help you get out of your bad situation). That means nothing to you??? How would you feel if she did that to you (and you were COUNTING on HER)? Buck up. Show some character and some sense.

It doesn’t sound like you have a good radar for men, let someone who loves you (your family) be your voice of reason.

I’m sorry if I sound harsh. You may always wonder about what “could have been”, but that’s better than looking back at what “should NOT have been”. With luck, you’ll never know how horrid that could be.

Whatever you do, it sounds like your family is there for you now, and they’ll be there, picking up the pieces when you have to get away from your next psycho-boyfriend. Don’t slap them down.

I don’t think it’s worth the risk to instantly cohabitate with someone you’ve never met, with an obvious hope for a relationship to start. You have to meet him first before you make any dramatic decision like that. Meet him and really really get to know him before you can start a relationship.

If I was you, I’d go live with the friend because that has more benefits than anything else, and you can still keep in contact with Oz-boy. If it was meant to be, you’ll find a way of getting together eventually.

NetBoy could have similar deals with any number of women, just to get to North America.That could explain the deadline.He’s possibly bluffing, too.