Aeschines, Statistician Extraordinaire

Eh, I’ve seen a ton of threads that start (as THIS one did) as a polite “I’m calling you out for your behavior” and, well, stayed that way. Often degenerating in a good-natured pitting of all parties in a silly way.

A prime example would be the pitting of @bobot a while back.

Which was ‘ruined’ when the target came in about 4 posts in and admitted that they were largely wrong. And then everyone spent their recreational outrage time on silly stuff.

As for @Aeschines though, I’ll point out an old thread of mine:

Which while not against the rules, is indeed one of the cardinal sins here IMHO. I went and read the thread that spawned this pitting, and yeah, you were wrong and should have just owned it.

Instead, you’ve come here, refused to acknowledge it, acted the hypocrite (“not participating” in your second post), and have been trolling the thread since, all doing nothing more than amplifying Stranger’s pitting to your own detriment.

[OH, btw, gendered insults (cunt), disability insults (asperger’s), and tired jokes (yo momma) continue to make you look asshat, the true flamers of the past threads I’ve read make your juvenile bathroom snickering a pretense of edginess and insult.]

Now, honestly, your actions in other threads never came to my particular attention, but as other posters who have offered constructive criticism, I’ll just say your actions here in attempting to ‘pwn the pitting’ have been nothing but supporting of your pitting itself.

But go for it if that’s what you want. You are literally the Best Supporting Actor for the Pit thread. And it’s not like other posters don’t regularly blow up for the attention, so you’ll be in … well, not GOOD, but well-known company.