Again with the annoying commercials!

Huh? One doesn’t have to have their pants around their ankles to sit on the toilet.

Channels under Discovery’s umbrella have been heavily promoting a Discovery+ program which sounds like something SNL would have created.

I’ll take Laundry Guy any day over the latest uterus cannon show they’ve been advertising incessantly.

I try not to look when it’s on TV, so I really don’t know.

Assuming this is local to Phoenix: I used to see ads for “The Husband and Wife Law Team” once a day, just before Colbert. I used them as a cue to stop fast forwarding. Now they are absolutely flooding the airwaves with commercials, seems like very channel, all times of day, sometimes two per commercial break. Basic injury lawyer ads, but she has a such a squeaky, grating nails of chalkboard voice that I can’t believe she doesn’t get cited for contempt every time she opens her mouth in court. Or maybe juries just say, “OK, OK I will vote in favor of your client, just for the love of God SHUT UP!”

But doesn’t it help to facilitate a big dumpage to be able to spread your legs?

Supposedly you’re better off keeping your legs close together.

I do not want my pants touching the floor in a public bathroom. They stay about the knees.

Exactly. Come to think of it, I don’t think I even let them touch the floor of my own bathroom. Not because my floor isn’t clean; it’s just not necessary.

Colace. Just watch.

Funny, that same commercial was also recently cited in the “Commercials you don’t hate” thread. I have to agree with @BobLibDem- I think it is a well done commercial. I don’t know what any ad agency could have done to make that particular product and subject matter any more appealing (while effectively conveying what it does) in commercial form.

Been meaning to mention how much the Allstate commercial with the singing hood ornament both annoys and creeps the fuck out of me.

^^^Totally agree. That thing come on dozens of times a day in my area.

I think she’s kinda cute. But then, I’m into metal.
Once you go chrome…

…you never go home?

Plus, they changed the words so that the hood ornament can have brains too.

^This

You must not watch Suns/Diamondbacks. They are inescapable. I hope they are only local - no one else should have to suffer their earnestness.

I’m sick of hearing “It’s a game changer!” and variations thereof. :face_vomiting:

They air in Tucson, too.