Again with the annoying commercials!

How has the FemiClear “Singing Hooha” commercial not been mentioned yet?

OMG. Thanks a lot (not) for bringing this one to my attention. :nauseated_face:

Exactly why is the old basketball player in the red striped suit living in the Wendy’s?

The Colace one might be trying a bit too hard, but it doesn’t bother me. I may have even chuckled a little bit.

Somebody thought it was a good way to advertise Wendy’s breakfast lineup.

Very good ventriloquist. The lips don’t move at all.

I did say “used to”. Now they are everywhere. Seems to have just happened in the past few months.

Does it say “Hi, men”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A long time ago.

I see they changed the ending to the automobile commercial where the little boy has to pee. Instead of him saying “Too late!” as they arrive at their destination, the mother hustles him out of the car and says “Come on!”

I guess someone somewhere finally realized that failing to make it to a toilet on time is not a good way to flog automobiles.

“And you can hose out the back seat!”

This “Tiny House” commercial for Spectrum plays constantly here in St. Louis. I pretty much hate it because it appears to be three commercials back to back (sometimes I think they only play one of the segments) with the whole thing being a minute long. Which nowadays seems interminable. I do like only one thing about it. In the first of the segments, the guy who lives in the tiny house (evidently named Tony) says that he downsized to match his internet speed while pointing to his head like he thinks “what a great idea” but to me it looks like he had to downsize to match his tiny brain. That little bit makes me chuckle, but the rest of the commercial is kind of silly with him and his guest bumping into stuff inside the tiny house, the dish falling off the roof, Tony trying to duck-tape it back on. The absolute worst part is at about 40 seconds in the production where his guest tells him that Spectrum will buy out your dish contract and tiny house guy says "I never knew! " in such an annoying voice. At the very end of the commercial, the words “to be continued” appear. Please, no more. There were already several commercials with these two guys. Tony was always coming into the other guy’s house to use his internet, have a Super Bowl party on his big screen TV, and so forth. And as many times as I’ve seen those two guys (Tony is the taller, clueless one), I can’t even tell you whether the shorter, Spectrum-having guy is ever called by name.

I am so not eagerly awaiting the continuation, but it might be better than seeing the current iteration seven hundred more times.

That bunch of ads was originally linked to the NCAA basketball tournament. Since that ended nearly a month ago, God knows why they’re still running them.

They’re also still running the Geico commercial with Dick Vitale.

Who remembers that guy, and among those who do, how many care, baby?

Chrissy, my little chromosexual
Chrissy, my love is ineffectual
Lusty as can be with chromosexualty
‘Get out of my way! I’m a chromo!’

Umm, who is he?

Nevermind, I dont really want to know…

Imagine a more obnoxious version of Howard Cosell.

I true miracle would be GEICO never raising your premium.

We had them, until they decided we were using their roadside service too often and making too many claims – for accidents that weren’t even our fault!

He’s a former college and pro basketball coach and is a basketball announcer for ESPN.