Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S02E02: Heavy Is The Head (open spoilers)

Interesting theory. IIRC Nazi guy back in the first scene of last week’s episode said something about the object giving immortality. We’re only assuming all these stone people are dead. Maybe this is just some temporary transformation stage and they all pop back to life after a few weeks - and in this case coming back as evil versions of themselves.

Given Raina’s comments last season about Skye becoming a monster, and the (comics) connection of the Kree to the Inhumans, I’d speculate that the 084 obelisk is the cinematic version of the Terrigen Mist. In the comics they’re usually released from crystals often depicted of suspiciously similar size to the obelisk.

Non-Inhumans exposed to the Terrigen Mist undergo gruesome and fatal metamorphoses. Inhumans “mutate” (sometimes into monsters) and gain powers. Kree, I think, are unaffected because their genetics are at a dead end, or something.

Then it might be that the blue alien serum can grow a clone from a body part, her arm.

But does Talbot have access to BAS? I don’t think so. My bet is cyborg, because they buried an empty coffin.

The medallion will come back and play a part in it, mark my words.

Haha well I hope you guys are right :slight_smile: