Aging metrics in lab test?

I was investigating some of the biochemistry theorized to be related to aging and, since I had a doctor who was giving me blood and urine tests each year since 2012, I am curious to determine how I am tracking on a few metrics. Unfortunately, none of the results listed seem to directly correlate to the chemicals that I was hoping to see, so I’m wondering if any of them can serve as proxies for those values?

Here’s the ones I would like to know:

Human growth hormone
Sirtuins
IGF-1
Catalase
Glutathione (specifically, glutathione peroxidase)
H2O2 (or other reactive oxygen species)
NAD+

Here’s what I have available in my reports:

• Blood -
    LDL, Lipids, HDL, Triglycerides, Cholesterol, WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelets, Neutrophils, Lymphs, Monocytes, Eos, Basos, Immature Granulocytes, Glucose, BUN, Creatinine, eGFR, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Carbon Dioxide, Calcium, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphate, AST, ALT

• Urine -
    pH, WBC Esterase, Protein, Glucose, Ketones, Occult Blood*, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, WBC, RBC, Epithelial Cells, Mucus Threads, Bacteria, TSH, Vitamin D, C-Reactive Protein

Are any of those directly correlated to the ones I am curious about?

If not, what sort of test would I want to ask for to get the ones that I do want (if generally available)?

• Negative, despite expectations!

I am not a doctor, but I am a molecular biologist that’s worked on some of those age-related pathways in invertebrate model organisms.

Off the top of my head, most of the age-related things you’ve mentioned are intracellular proteins or molecules. Sirtuins expression levels, downstream components of the IGF receptor, intracellular NAD/NADH ratios, etc. wouldn’t show up in blood as far as I know, either directly or indirectly through some downstream target. You’d have to get a biopsy. Additionally, I’m not aware that any have been developed as clinically useful biomarkers.