Aha. [Beck's Bigfoot's] been spotted (edited title)

Google Photos

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: you do lead a wonderfully unusual life, Beck! :smiley:

:yum:

How are we supposed to tell if that’s a Bigfoot when we can’t see it’s feet?

It obviously a Yeti. Possibly a double yeti.

Doesn’t look spotted to me at all, but I’m using a pretty cheap monitor.

I think it’s a Bigfoot wearing a Yeti suit as a disguise.

Oh his feet are big. I promise.

Or he bought a bunch of Clairol. Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

Has it warmed up over there a bit? I cite this incriminating post from another thread: :wink:

Or is that a pic of Mr. Wrekker, au naturel?

Oops…

Also, I wish people would learn to post pictures properly, dammit! :slightly_smiling_face:

And yeti doesn’t care what you call him.

He’s in his winter plumage!

Also:

Of course he wears high heels. Didn’t I ever tell you about bumbles? Bumbles flounce.

Becky prefers the one from Star Trek

I wish I knew if we were looking at a generic Bigfoot/Yeti, or Beck’s handiwork.

And I’m still getting over the fact that I had to open the thread just to figure out the title. I usually skip enigmatically-titled posts… but then I couldn’t be complaining here.

So, Beck, is this your Bigfoot? And if so, will you be tormenting your kid with it? And do you want to ask a mod to add a parenthetical like “(Beck’s Bigfoot)” at the end of your title?

If it’s not your BF, you or Mr. Wrekker HAVE to get an outfit like this…

The horny yeti?

https://www.startrek.com/sites/default/files/styles/content_full/public/images/2019-07/9cb67ffb59554ab1dabb65bcb370ddd9.jpg?itok=ddNrvEni

You’ll have to ask her.

It’s a good thing they got rolling black-outs back there, or I’d be getting my ass chewed right now.

Oh, you guys!
:yum: