AHA! Maybe Mikey DID die this way!

You pretty much got it right, Astro.

I’ll bet the vomit tasted better than the food usually does. :wink:

We recently had a guy bite into his Big Mac here in Charleston (down the street from my house, no less) and found half of a mouse. He is considering lawsuit, because when he complained to the manager, the kitchen staff was in the back cracking up laughing…

On another Mickey D’s rant, a friend of mine went into McD in Atlanta. She bought a chicken sandwich, and specifically asked for no mayo. She drove off, bit into the sandwich and tasted something nasty. She wrapped the sandwich up, and threw it in the back seat of her car. When she ended up at the hospital that night, they asked her what she had eaten. They went to the car, brought up the chicken sandwich, and found a tumor in the chicken. She had bitten into the tumor, and swallowed half of it. She is not suing, because she consulted a lawyer, and they said that because the tumor was not really visible, it was not their fault.

This site seems to have the same “tumor in the chicken” story, even including the bit about no mayo. I think this is another old one.