Albert Einstein was a complete man whore

Interesting historical tidbit. This wasn’t in my high school bio on him!

Before I even checked the link I figured from the very first phrase “When he wasn’t sciencing the shit out of everything…” that that article came from Cracked. Ah how I love their style. Also interesting is the “Lick My Ass” song they are attributing to Mozart.

Lek mich im Arsch, K.382

One of my favorite Letterman bits (not accurately quoted, but you get the gist):

“Historians are saying that Einstein had up to ten different girlfriends at once. Think about it: ten different phone numbers, ten birthdays to remember… you’d have to be some sort of genius!”

The problem with Cracked is that they will exaggerate to make a point, and often don’t check their sources. While I don’t know the whole story, I know people like to inflate Einstein’s prowess, and I doubt Cracked would fact-check an inflated assertion.

It’s a fun place to read, but before believing anything they say, check for a real source.

Only 12 women over a lifetime? Einstein’s practically a virgin compared to Wilt Chamberlain.

One thing they didn’t exaggerate about - his second wife was not only his cousin, but his cousin in two different ways! She was his first cousin maternally and his second cousin paternally.

Me too.

It’s all relative.

My first thought was that the OP was quoting a Super Kapowzler thread.

I don’t know if “getting more ass than Einstein” will catch on with this younger generation, though that poster of his with the tongue poked out…

Well, in theory.

On average, Newton and Einstein had normal sex lives.

Pablo Picasso got around (video)