Aliens and UFO Art

http://www.wiolawapress.com/ – Yep, another loony site. As Seen on Something Awful.

It is pretty funny just reading through this site. It isn’t like the TIME CUBE site, where the webmaster/head toon insists on bizarre attributes for his `content’. Plus, unlike our formerly-resident Hinkmaster, the author isn’t trying to create and popularize his own pseudo-jargon full of cant and incomprehensible technical terms.

In all, a pleasantly surreal read on a level with Japanimation efforts of the 1960s (think Speed Racer): intriguing without being too deep, with plenty of evil aliens and lizard-android impostors taking over the government.

But most importantly, this Nutty Buddy is a Photoshopper. Or maybe he’s a Gimper, if he uses the GNU Project’s image tool. He has created absolutely incomprehensible images using the image manipulation filters advanced picture-creation software provides, and he has given them captions that capture his insanity.

Example:

Evil aliens still need to suckle. But they suck on a cow goddess, which I suppose only makes sense for giant evil lizards who resent that humans have been given owl DNA and are no longer willing slaves. Sorry, “hu_mans”. Underscores matter.

I will stare in awe at anyone who can identify a single tit in the “index_whitebreasts.gif” image I linked to. I’m Freudian as hell and I couldn’t see nipplage in that to save my life.

Anyway, the battle between lizards and owl-enhanced humans seems to be the main mango of this loon’s fruit salad. Apparently, the lizards have retaliated against us by creating lizard-owl hybirds that are as smart as those wiley owls but, ya know, eee-vil. They’re the “HRUMACHIS MAN,” and they have infiltrated our top levels. For example, Rush Limbaugh is a HRUMACHIS MAN. Cardinal Law is a Reptoid, too. Hans Blix is a double-threat: He is a lizard cyborg, leading humanity to war.

I’m loving reading through his page and marveling at his insightful commentary on amazingly lucid images. He really makes a lot of sense, with his talk of giant snake nests in the center of Mars and people playing NIN_TENDO on the moon.

Eh, actually I think he was bitten as a child and he stopped breathing for a bit too long.

The HRUMACHIS MAN has been synthesized by the Reptiles in order to “CONTINUE THEIR CONTROL ON EARTH AND THEIR KINGDUMB

BWAHAHAHA!

THE HAARPO BROTHERS PROJECT BLUE BEAM AND THE FLYING NAZI TWINS

Would make a most excellent band name.